• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Getting Down In the South! : ZP Melee Tournament--01/02/09

Blea Gelo

Smash Lord
***. this **** is gonna be amazing.. emilio, probably mi lil brother is going and juan is going 4 sho

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Why do i for see like twenty good people entering this. Then its all gonna be like really huge upsets lol. Any way come on people anyone wanna money match me. I will also play fox and peach. Maybe more with falco and marth but any match with my sheik!

blindghost

Smash Apprentice
wow it took me like 10 mins to find this thread and I knew what i was looking for... Might want to change the name so ZP in title =S...

also: i'll try to be there

Linguini

Smash Master
nah im not, a smasher actually gave shiz his registration.

rock,you should talk to bronson so he can ride with you fort myers peeps.

Pr0jecT

Smash Ace
I really wanna go to this but theres a good chance i cant, im in tampa for the night and would have to leave here at 6:30 AM to catch a ride at 9 with phanna and them.

harriettheguy

Smash Lord
Who from tampa is going? Not gonna go but am curious about who's active.
And project, wanna play some? I'm leaving Tampa on monday.

P.S. sorry sym about not making it to your fest there was wholesome family festivities which demanded my presence.

RockCrock

Smash Champion
I'll be there tomorrow with phanna for sure. UberIce and Pr0jecT will probably come too. We tried to contact Shiz, but no response.

What time do you guys expect to start doubles, Guini?

Linguini

Smash Master
Who from tampa is going? Not gonna go but am curious about who's active.
And project, wanna play some? I'm leaving Tampa on monday.

P.S. sorry sym about not making it to your fest there was wholesome family festivities which demanded my presence.
Lamuigi is coming.
I'll be there tomorrow with phanna for sure. UberIce and Pr0jecT will probably come too. We tried to contact Shiz, but no response.

What time do you guys expect to start doubles, Guini?
probably at 2 i can hold it for u guys if u need.

going dt for a crunk niteeee hopefully i wont be too ****ty tom!

RockCrock

Smash Champion
This is phanna at Rock's place, UberIce and Pr0jecT can't make it, so it's just the two of us driving from SWFL afaik. Leaving shortly (2.5 hour drive)

Also, I (phanna) am looking for a doubles partner

Top Bottom