• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Getting the clown car back after being hit

DrizzyDrew

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-3772-7996-8482
I have noticed the clown car, after I have been hit out of it, respawning quicker and sometimes taking longer.

How do you get the clown car back? Mash? Or is it all time based and you just need to wait it out.

Smash On (>'o')>

Blanc

Smash Apprentice
.. press anything. i press r. if you get hit by a weak kb move tho, like falco laser or luigi upb sourspot or fireball, you wont get it back

Abyssal Lagiacrus

Fly across the high seas and mountains
NNID
LugiaTheGuardian
3DS FC
2981-6257-4399
Exactly what Blanc said. Yes, it sucks when you get hit by the weak moves, but it's just something you gotta be thinking about when recovering with this character.

Sensane

Smash Lord
NNID
Rneophyte
Exactly what Blanc said. Yes, it sucks when you get hit by the weak moves, but it's just something you gotta be thinking about when recovering with this character.
I've been hit by weak moves after using up b to recover and I just get it back; it mostly depends on your damage percent. Also, I have to say this one last thing: just remember that you can air dodge after using up b, similar to how Sonic can do that after using Spring Jump.

Last edited:

Blanc

Smash Apprentice
of course it depends on your percent, knock back (unless it bkb like luigi fireball or Falco laser [the ones I stated]) is based on percent.

Mr Moosebones

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Moosebones
Damn it's almost as if knockback increases with the amount of % you have :^)

Top Bottom