• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GFest 6: Kyon Birthday Fest!!!!

2nLio

Smash Journeyman
Hmm....I really need to start coming to tourneys in order to rep South Gville again :toonlink:

Unlike the North Gainesville Brawl Scene, South Gville is completely drama free :)

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
Hellz yea man!!! Well I'm in SFL right now at home. Been relaxing and stuff. Be back in Tampa by the 2nd week of Aug. Pick your poison lol. Been way too long since we chilled so I've RAGED lol.

:phone:

Gindler

Smash Champion
Too late for shoutouts. Had to go through way too many pages.

All I got out of it was, I need more sheik love (no idea who to play against her...probably mario sadly)

And that G said I was better than someone (no one has ever said that :troll:)

Can't tell if G-ville hates us or not now...sorry g-villians

Agate

Smash Cadet
Too late for shoutouts. Had to go through way too many pages.

All I got out of it was, I need more sheik love (no idea who to play against her...probably mario sadly)

And that G said I was better than someone (no one has ever said that :troll:)

Can't tell if G-ville hates us or not now...sorry g-villians
G-ville loves you Gindler. XD

_Dice

Smash Ace
dude wtf don't talk **** about masky. you don't even know him!!
so... so someone posts on masky's account without identifying themselves harrassing gallax and saying sax is going to be better than him but misspelling sax, and i then seemingly go on a little rampage because sax' name was spelled wrong, completely ignoring the harrassment towards gallax, and you took it as serious???????

gallax

Smash Hero
1: Ryo ($43) :ike: You good sir kicked my ***. Thanks for coming though and showing everyone how big your dyck got since last time.

2: Gallax ($20) :metaknight: :snake: Stay safe. Stay sober. Stay happy.

3: Kyon ($5) :peach: Your peach is getting better, a lot better. Ive got a new character for you though :cool: and its not mk or marth.

4: Mero :metaknight: Holy ****, ur mk is scary as balls. We need to team sometime.

5: 2-D Jeff :popo: :wario: Def showing ur skill.

5: Exdeath :metaknight: Nice seein ya again brah.

7: Sax :wario: :metaknight: You'll only get better man. You met some hard people in bracket.

7: Viper :falco: Dude ur falco has gotten 10x's better. Nice to see improvement. You need to broaden your strategy though when fighting.

9: radiX :falco: :pikachu2: 9th again? Seems char choice doesn't affect ur placing haha.

9: ****z :peach: Where did you come from man!?!?! haha. Heard good things about you. Hope to see more of you.

9: Hiroi :peach: You are getting better for sure. Learn from Kyon though with baiting. You need to bait more.

9: Mink :zerosuitsamus: :jigglypuff: Get at me bro!

13: Gindler :mario2: You be repping yo. We got teams next time.

13: TrueBlue :sonic: Remember our talk abd stay sfae with sonic. Learn your openings and hit them fast. Sonics best when you learn to get your safe openings. But other than that, legit stuff from you.

13: Renki :sheik: Renki!!!!! dat sheik man.

13: Fyre :pit: Very nice pit. We need to play more.

17: Agate :gw: Nice gaw.

17: Pesticide :olimar: We still didnt get to play in brackets. We need to play soon.

And thnks to all for coming and reppin. Ya'll are def gettin better.

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
You have been issued a citation by the ISP. Inquire within.

so... so someone posts on masky's account without identifying themselves harrassing gallax and saying sax is going to be better than him but misspelling sax, and i then seemingly go on a little rampage because sax' name was spelled wrong, completely ignoring the harrassment towards gallax, and you took it as serious???????
You have received a yellow card for not understanding humor or realizing Masky actually posted that shiz.

-The Commish

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
:c:c:c

two back to back 1st place tourney wins and I get no love from CFL...

:embarrass::oneeye:

i know im just an old relic, and I only play smash at tournies.

I wanna team with Redhalbred/HRnut/Mero/Gallax next tourney, whos down?

Gindler

Smash Champion
:c:c:c

two back to back 1st place tourney wins and I get no love from CFL...

:embarrass::oneeye:

i know im just an old relic, and I only play smash at tournies.

I wanna team with Redhalbred/HRnut/Mero/Gallax next tourney, whos down?
Oopsy, congrats.

I thought you only got 2nd at this. G and Kyon won two sets afterall :troll:

Shame I messed up alot, didn't even have tired from work johns either :awesome:

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Yea we technically won dubs but I didn't get any shoutouts will cause its dubs. Shoutouts are generally from singles and shenanigans that happen during singles outside of matches

Gindler

Smash Champion
Yeah, after entering only doubles for eons you kinda get used to it. People just copy the singles results and go from there

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I'm so happy you resurrected this thread

David was slaying everybody I was dying :laugh:

Ereth

Murda Bidness
This whole thread is basically

Everyone: 2d-jeff wtf
2d-jeff: THE MU IS IN HIS FAVOR HOW COULD HE LOSE

shoutouts to everyone bein old n ****, ryo winning his first tourney, and 2d-jeff not understanding what people mean

Top Bottom