• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gichan & Sanuzi Presents: Taking Back Saturday - I.B, Raynex, Unknown522

Gichan

Smash Champion
I know this may sound crazy to ask. Yo Sanuzi, is it fine if later on in the night we can have one brawl set-up so i can practice for next week's tourney? I won't need it too long either but i have no other way to play this game lol, wifi is a disaster. Just post here or pm me an answer.

And before there are any ****ing haters to my request two things.

1. It's ultimately up to Sanuzi
2. I have ALWAYS allowed a melee set-up at my tournies, always. I don't discriminate a smash game

And one more thing, I wouldn't even need it for too long, just to get some matches in with whoever plays brawl there. Then back to melee.

Ka1

Smash Rookie
hmm i would go to this tournament but dont i think it should be in feb cuz with all the exams and summatives/ culminatings?,.......but definitly sign me up

Gichan

Smash Champion
hmm i would go to this tournament but dont i think it should be in feb cuz with all the exams and summatives/ culminatings?,.......but definitly sign me up
if you read carefully, it is in january. Specifically next week.

Luigi_Lova62

Smash Journeyman
Lol I'll think about it.

Also Jan 15~30 is pretty much exam time for highschoolers. :awesome:
Yeah true. But, you go to my college now. So you ain't gettin' out of this one. I'm calling you out son! Also, 2 more of my friends will be joining me to go to the tourney.

JPOBS

Smash Hero
ok so it looks like 4 of us will hopefully make it to this. we may take a train from the st to toronto but if any one driving from london and area to this has any room at all, can you let me know? (riddlebox? sauc3?)

because even if you just have 1 spot or something it will be cheaper than the train and we will chip for gas
Ben said one of you could come with us as long as you find a way to london

Ka1

Smash Rookie
hey but im coming to this thing and now have confirmation; that im bringing melee and my friend is coming too if thats ok

unknown522

Some guy
when I talked to kyle on wednesday, he said that he's not coming.

dunno if he posted that already, but I see him on the list.

Also, I hear that dice is going to Tameka's baby shower that day <_<. Will the venue be open that day?

idea

Smash Master
yeah, i am not coming. i did post about it a while back. i could come on any other day though, if it gets rescheduled or something =P

Sanu

Smash Champion
Weird, pretty sure I deleted him off of there

@Gichan Of course that'd be cool dude! There should be no issues :)

hey but im coming to this thing and now have confirmation; that im bringing melee and my friend is coming too if thats ok
It definitely is ok, hope to see you guys there!

Brandon_A

Smash Rookie
Sign me up! :D I'm a new smasher and am soo down for this tournament! This will be my first one >.>

HrcPoke

Smash Apprentice
I might just show up to watch this thing XD

I'd enter, buuuurrrtt... after 5 years of not wave dashing and Z-Canceling(Lag Cancel) I've become crap at this game.

So I may just watch, if I do go, i'll nab Melee from Puffmaster, or XP.

Gichan

Smash Champion
yo poke, just come. I'll set up brawl later on and we can play.

Also Sanuz, mark down an additional tv from schawrtz. yeee.

Sanu

Smash Champion
Anyone want to mm? Jack? Vik? Kurtis?

@Beeg: Please try to get Volasko to come, there won't be another tourney for a while!! **** will be awesome

idea

Smash Master
yeah, same. well...a normal amount sad.

again, if it happens that a bunch of the usual suspects end up at someone's place that night, or the next morning, post about it here/in the gta thread/or pm me, and i'll probably be able to come.

sauc3

Smash Lord
Anyone want to mm? Jack? Vik? Kurtis?

@Beeg: Please try to get Volasko to come, there won't be another tourney for a while!! **** will be awesome
absatootly, find me at the tourney, ill be the one pretending like i don't main puff.

on a side note, i picked up marth again, so if any spacies wanna mm it, its waiting :) same goes for shiek, fawks, flaco and puff.

so pumped for dis, me n tristan been training non stop.

HrcPoke

Smash Apprentice
yo poke, just come. I'll set up brawl later on and we can play.

Also Sanuz, mark down an additional tv from schawrtz. yeee.
Lulz. I'll go, i'll go.
The 15th, right? Got it. I'll show up if I have no work to attend.

If I do, prepare that Wario for a grab release ****** of a Marth. =P

Top Bottom