• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gimp Snake's C4 Recovery with Footstools!

Hype

Smash Lord
Gimp Snake's C4 Recovery with Footstools!

I made this thread because this is easy to do and so freaking good , yet I've never seen anyone other than myself do it. Just spam jump over a snake who is about to use his C4 recovery. He will get footstooled and will die if your low enough. I do this all the time, there's nothing Snake can do to avoid it. Here's a vid of me doing this on a few occasions.

Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JYeu1LAUzJc

Browny

Smash Hater
yeah its cool but its just so hard to do with MK coz hes slow slow in the air it takes forever to get above snake. if the snake is c4 recovering very close to the stage go for it, but if not, good luck getting to him quick enough lol

CO18

Smash Hero
Rofl @ people not knowing this. And no its Extremely easy to do with mk or any other character for that matter. My friend does it to me with DK.

Browny

Smash Hater
... only if snake is c4 recovering very close to the stage

id like to see how luigi or diddy can easily do this if he does it near the side blast zone

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
well itsn ot gonna happen as often as it did vs that snake its so omgggg helpful

really clutch gimp too cuz u can do before he even c4s if u get the chance. but doing it while hes going up from the c4 is too good

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
This is pretty well-known. It's common knowledge among the better DDD's. It doesn't look like your friend is DI'ing the C4 making it much easier for you to foostool him.

Staco

Smash Champion
As far as I know Snakes cypher refreshes if you footstool him.
But sometimes this could work very well. :)

Kitamerby

Smash Hero
I'd rather jump down there and force him to C4 me instead of C4'ing the air and then fly back up. It's more evil that way.

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
LMFAO i did this in tourny omggg thanks it was on a well known snake too not gonna say any names tho

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
If tap jump is ON, you can simply hold up on the control stick and it will auto-footstool. Or if you like pressing buttons, just spam the jump button instead of timing the footstool.

Note: you cannot footstool while your character is in the tumble animation after being hit from an attack.

I also find it funny that people didn't know about this. I've been using it a lot since apex.

Top Bottom