• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gimpy still doesn't like Ness?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PKboy89

Smash Journeyman
^^^
But he would die after that, ad blow up the stage. That's be a pretty whack FS.
If he actually pulled that off, he should automatically win any tourney. He blew up a small part of our universe and therefore, should automatically be labeled as the best character in the game.

But its not his FS, and there would just be a bunch of Captain Falcons flying around if it was.

Ok, lets get back to topic, lol

IWontGetOverTheDam

Smash Lord
Jesus, you people are the worst fanboys ever. I don't love Gimpyfish. He is not my man crush. But holy hell, he disses your main and you throw a fit as if it's the end of the world. I love Earthbound. I'm playing through it right now. But I hate Ness. Am I the devil now?

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
I fail to see how I'm "throwing a fit." I'm just pointing out how some members *coughearthbound360cough* are making a big deal about how Gimpyfish doesn't like their character.
Eb350 (c wut I did thar) made like 1 post about gimpyfish and the rest were about he fell in love with Ness >_>;

If anything is wrong, you should be mad at annoying who posted this topic and is azn (eYe c U thar beeng azn, shtup eet).

hippochinfat!!

Smash Lord
MY GOD ONE EXTREMELY OVERATED PERSON DOESN'T LIKE NESS OWOWOWOWOWOW.

Who cares what Gimpy thinks. Everyone has their own opinions.

Earthbound360

Smash Hero
NNID
Mikman360
Lol, I hope I spelled "Ghazundheit" right >_>

Anyways, seriously, how am I throwing a fit IWontGetOvertheDam?

I read over my posts.
1 said something about why Gimpy doesn't like Ness and why I did
The next was why I liked Ness again
The next was me just trying to be funny and talk about how Gimpy was "nerfed" (if you couldnt detect my jokish tone here, you need to practice the intrawebz)
Then next I talked about Ness and Snowboard kids
And then the next feew are about FALCON PAAAUUUNCH!!!

Tyr, id lol 2

IWontGetOverTheDam

Smash Lord
Lol, I hope I spelled "Ghazundheit" right >_>

Anyways, seriously, how am I throwing a fit IWontGetOvertheDam?

I read over my posts.
1 said something about why Gimpy doesn't like Ness and why I did
The next was why I liked Ness again
The next was me just trying to be funny and talk about how Gimpy was "nerfed" (if you couldnt detect my jokish tone here, you need to practice the intrawebz)
Then next I talked about Ness and Snowboard kids
And then the next feew are about FALCON PAAAUUUNCH!!!

Tyr, id lol 2
I didn't say you were throwing a fit. ;) I was saying that because someone doesn't like your favorite character doesn't mean that it's a big deal. But, oh, man, if Gimpy locked this thread, that would be the ultimate irony.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Like it has been posted before this, who cares what Gimpy says? Besides the rabid fanboys of course.

Personally, I play Ness because I like his aerials.

That, and I'm playing Mother 2, and it's pretty **** sweet.

Gindler

Smash Champion
I played melee again today and Ness's Grab SUCKED. his run grab made him look like an idiot when he'd trip for like 6 inches then stop look around and go Huh? I also noticed the lag time on his PK stuff, but his flash did look alot more impressive due to it's enormous size.

Is a that's what she said coming?

Ark098

Smash Cadet
nah. wrong. ness is the man. the mother series is hilarious. the humor in those games is unparalleled. they have the best calls since bug catcher tommy and his shorts he loves so much.

PKboy89

Smash Journeyman
I'm going to make it a rule that if any of friends dislike Ness, then I grab a baseball bat, smash em off a roof, tell them to recover, and hopefully they'll realize that Ness is Chuck Norris before he mastered the roundhouse kick...

I'm pretty sure all of smashboards has realized that I am not a serious person at all, lol

GoldC

Smash Rookie
Am I the only one wondering why anyone would make a big deal out of a famous Bowser mainer saying that he hates Ness? :\

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
I think it's kinda odd how my first thread about this got so much more attention. And wasn't hated. But oh well.

Starizzle

Smash Apprentice
From SMYN

"Ness! Every single game!I have never played as Ness, I hate him. He's worthless, and should not be in the game." -Gimpy

*SP laughing*

"Ness is a stupid character! Deal with it. I don't care if he's good or bad, he is a dumb character." -Gimpy

*later*

"Oh, ROB is dumb too, but he's not nearly as dumb as Ness." -Gimpy

"I played Mother 1 for like 20 minutes and was like, dude, this is a horrible RPG." -SamuraiPanda

Discuss.

ignore him. he sounds like a loser with bad taste

Jawsh!

Smash Cadet
...i really hope that was sarcastic.
has anybody actually watched gimpyfishes videos? do you realize he is average/below average in smash? sure hes great at...blogging and posting complaints(?) but in smash, he is overshadowed by MANY. unknown smashers.

(his opinions arent fact, they suck. dont be a fanboy)
I'm with this guy.

Gimpyfish is not a god. Don't just blindly follow the ways of some dude you don't even know because you saw a youtube video about him. Be an individual.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I think we should get Gimpy to come post his true opinion in this thread and end this once and for all. :psycho:

How influential are his opinions?

motherfan

Smash Journeyman
I'm going to make it a rule that if any of friends dislike Ness, then I grab a baseball bat, smash em off a roof, tell them to recover, and hopefully they'll realize that Ness is Chuck Norris before he mastered the roundhouse kick...

I'm pretty sure all of smashboards has realized that I am not a serious person at all, lol
Flint (Lucas's dad) looks a lot like Chuck Norris with a cowboy hat.:laugh:

Proverbs

Smash Lord
I'm with this guy.

Gimpyfish is not a god. Don't just blindly follow the ways of some dude you don't even know because you saw a youtube video about him. Be an individual.
I have to say this:

If he didn't have importance then why are you discussing his opinions? Why are you outraged or frustrated about his opinions or even have to say that you won't follow them. If I said that I hated Fox you would probably talk for a minute or two about how I have no clue what I'm talking about and then move on.

But no one would make a thread on the Fox boards with the title "Proverbs still doesn't like Fox?" Clearly Gimpy has some standing if a thread was even made about his opinion. But if you don't care about his opinion then don't care. It doesn't matter.

From what I know of him, I respect Gimpy as an individual. I can even understand if he hates Ness. Some characters I really dislike or think shouldn't be in Brawl. For example, Wario is the most disgusting and horrible character ever. I don't care if he's good, he's gross and stupid. I might not say that out loud like I just did normally, but that's how I feel about Wario. Similarly, I really think Snake shouldn't have been put in Brawl due to him being completely outside of Nintendo. Although I don't hate Snake as a character.

Anyway, just a small rant about how Gimpyfish must have importance if people are to talk about his opinions. No one's going to post on the Wario or Snake boards about my opinions. That is because they don't matter to you at the moment. However, Gimpyfish's opinions must matter for topics like these to be made.

I'm not defending his opinion, however, nor saying we should follow him or agree with him. I'm just saying that this thread proves his opinions matter to us even to a small degree.

PK~Master

Smash Rookie
Jesus H. Christ you people.

Ness is GOD. OK? End of story. Gimpy doesn't like Ness because Ness is the perfect nightmare for his fat*ss bowser, and probably every Ness player he's ever brawled has PK-pWnd him so bad he's developed fetishes of screwing Ness (lolz). The fact is, that Ness is an extremely hard character to control and master; probably the most difficult character in the game. However, the people who practice with him and stick with him (no matter how much he got nerfed from his gOd-like position in 64), will eventually be in control of the most devastating character ever to be introduced in smash.
This is why so many people dislike Ness *cough nOObs cough*. They either just don't know how to use him (most likely), or find that they get crushed on a daily basis by PK~Pros. Not liking the storyline of Earthbound is no reason to hate Ness. I've played Earthbound myself and I agree; it's not an overly good or exciting game. However, Ness (and Lucas) are still awesome no matter what people say, so all you Ness mainers had better stop listening to Gimpy and practice in order to pWn ignorant nOObs like him.

PEEKAY SSTTTTTTAAAARRRRRRRSSTTTTTOOOORRRRRMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW IWontGetOverTheDam, Earthbound360 will pWn your *ss so bad, milk will be squirting out your ears.
;-)

PKSkyler

Smash Lord
who cares what he thinks, even if he is a pro and he can kick my *** in smash. Ness is still a cool character, along with rob and game and watch. If hes played earthbound and still hates ness, he is inhuman.

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
Ah gimpy. course you hate ness. he counters bowser :D

by the way hes not saying ness is a bad character he just doesn't like ness the characters, its not a comment on his skills

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
Why is this a thread? Who cares what a random smasher thinks? He's good in melee, but average in brawl.

TheSnyd

Smash Rookie
I am simply going to say that ness is NOT garbage.. and.. I am calling Gimpyfish out. I don't care how nice these "professionals" are. Face me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom