• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gimpyfish: The Movie (aka Boozer Cute 2) UPLOADED! LINK INSIDE!

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
Howdy everyone, I'm pretty much through with Melee, but I had one final little hurah for everyone in the form of this video. I wanted it to be pretty short and easy to watch, because my last one was pretty long and kinda boring.

I gave this video over to Dark Musician to do the editing, you should all check out his other videos, he's a great editor.

The credits will be posted on this thread fairly soon, right now there are none.

Thanks for watching! ENJOY!

comment on the youtube video and this thread haha

The last combo in this video is called the Super Gimpyfish Combo, just fyi ;P

HERE IT IS!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7z_sGTTQgY

Nilathios

Smash Rookie
Nice vid, bowser shouldn't be that good:psycho:.
But you have completely mastered the art of bowser.
Who needs kirby-cide when you got the koopa-claw-cide:chuckle: (at 0:48).
Keep up the good work ^^.

Darkmusician

Smash Master
I apologize for the Flip4Mac watermarks. I tried very hard to convert all of the clips such that the marks would not be there. There were a couple of clips that I couldn't help though.

Also you can download this to keep on my filefront.
http://files.filefront.com/Gimpyfish+The+Moviemov/;9719232;/fileinfo.html

Thanks for entrusting me with this Gimpy. It was an honor really it was. Can't wait to talk to you later about them Brawl stuff. Congrats man the critics love it!!! ^_O>

Nexis

Smash Apprentice
sweetness tony!

I remember when we first played at UH, we told each other we were going to become great with our fun characters. I am glad you kept with it!

See ya on wifi =D

-Kagato-

The Final Boss
NNID
Kagato_Jurai
3DS FC
0173-1827-3106
I'm actually more interested in the music. Sounded really good. Don't know where it's from.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
it only started because of you spamming up a storm about how i'm not good, please dont bring that garbage into my thread, that is not what this is fore

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
So don't be having false information from me that I never said coming out of your mouth. Anyway, I did post about your video and gave you props.

LuCKy

Smash Master
cool name dj nintendo................................................................................................................................................................
................................................................................... . . . . .... ... . .. . . . . .. . ............
.............. . . . . .. . .
.... ...................... ...................................................
......................................................................................................................................................

but who are you lol

anyways nice video gimpy

and lmao at chain grabbing dc!

-Kagato-

The Final Boss
NNID
Kagato_Jurai
3DS FC
0173-1827-3106
I never said you weren't good, quit life.
I highly doubt there's any reason to end that sentence with "Quit life." Thats awfully rude.

Now, I'm no Gimpyfish fanboy. I don't want to jump on the worship bandwagon, but I do respect him as a Bowser player and know that he's one of, if not the best Melee Bowser player around. There's no denying skill no matter how you slice it.

The video really shows a lot of Bowser's potential in melee and it's a shame that some of these skills will be drastically altered in Brawl, but who cares? New Bowser, new physics, new possibilities.

Gesi1223

Smash Apprentice
Pretty nice vid. The music was really a good fit too!

The thing I love most about it though is how much the secondary title cracks me up.

"Boozer Cute 2" ROFL

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Dammit, and none of my matches made it in.

Half-Split Soul

Smash Lord
Great video, definitely the best Bowser I´ve seen so far. I also liked your editing very much, Darkmusician. Only thing I don´t like about in this video is that it makes me look so terrible in smash...

BladeWise

Smash Lord
haha, I was actually convinced that this combo vid would never be created..... now if we can just get that Combo Status vid going.... XD

awesome stuff.
nice editing too.

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
meh.

The editing was meh. For all the time that this (supposedly) took, i figured there'd be sooo much more editings or synching done.

The footage was sick, though. That's the kinda **** that makes you wanna learn to play a character cause you're convinced that they dont blow. Dear god those are some mean trixies.

and finally.

Marth takes bowser's f.smash, AND EATS HIS GAME FO' BREAKFAST. >..

cheifrocka

Smash Apprentice
cool collection gimpy. i liked this one more than the first.

i smiled at the boozer slam spam edgegrab at the end XD.

Luck-NYC/NJ

Smash Lord
BergenField, Bergen County(North East Jersey)
cool name dj nintendo................................................................................................................................................................
................................................................................... . . . . .... ... . .. . . . . .. . ............
.............. . . . . .. . .
.... ...................... ...................................................
......................................................................................................................................................

but who are you lol

anyways nice video gimpy

and lmao at chain grabbing dc!
im not sure you know but for my most of my smash career which still exists i have been trying to get better then you. We have the same name and i want to be the more known luck lol.

when brawl comes out we definately gotta play each other.

ive never played gimpy but ive played DJ. DJ is on the NY Power rankings, he is currently about 7th or 6th best in NY. he is known for his beasty bowser and how cool he is. there is no need to sh*t on him.

also i love gimpy. i havent watch the video yet but im sure ill just end up saying "good sh^t"

PltnmNgl

Smash Journeyman
Bloody ****ing hell. Gimpy, I want your Bowser's babies.

XD Super gimpyfish combo is too good.

Hot stuff.

[edit- Speedsk8er on Plt's account.]

Miller

Smash Lord
Nice stuff Gimpy, glad to see that you'll be making the transition over to brawl, and I liked the editing Dark Musician ;)

Jash

Smash Lord
Good stuff Gimpy, Wuv you =D. Ill miss ya dude :( im like quiting competitive smash so i want you to keep ****** with that Boozer, laughing in peoples faces after catching them with a Gimpyfish Combo, and always make sure Boozer is cute. :laugh: Im rooting for ya, this video is hot like boozers breath.

Darkmusician

Smash Master
meh.

The editing was meh. For all the time that this (supposedly) took, i figured there'd be sooo much more editings or synching done.

The footage was sick, though. That's the kinda **** that makes you wanna learn to play a character cause you're convinced that they dont blow. Dear god those are some mean trixies.

and finally.

Marth takes bowser's f.smash, AND EATS HIS GAME FO' BREAKFAST. >..
I had very limited footage to work with. I had to sacrifice opportunities for synching and other things for the flow of the clips. I did the best I could with what I was given. Honestly I wish I could've done so much more but there just wasn't enough random footage to do so.

silversh4d0w

Smash Apprentice
I was smiling all the way through this video. Well done, both Darkmusician and Gimpy.

The video holds meaning outside of itself; it's a little melancholy to watch. I'm glad this was completed.

Gimpy, you've truly earned your place in Smash history. Way to go, buddy.

Top Bottom