• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gimpyfish's List of iPod Worthy Combo Videos - Now With YouTube Links!

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
oops - forgot those - they're there now. i have more that i have to add to this at some point.

anybody have copies of those pika vids with audio?

The Derrit

Smash Lord
BRoomer
what is the program you use to put these movies into ipod form? not to rush or anything but i'd like to get some of these on there before i go back to school

GOD!

Smash Ace
what is the program you use to put these movies into ipod form? not to rush or anything but i'd like to get some of these on there before i go back to school
You mean off the internet?

I use this to get them off the internet.

and itunes should add them automatically if that's what you mean. Just make sure they are .avis or mpgs and you'll be fine.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
I love this thread. I'm gonna have to spend a day to do all this. <3

The Derrit

Smash Lord
BRoomer
this thread is now a billion times more relevant because almost all of the classic combo videos aren't on filefront anymore and there's nowhere to download them

gimpy you are the last hope.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
wow, I was just about to add v3ctorman's combo video to this, but it's already here :D

Top Bottom