• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gio vs. Battlecow @ Melee FC: Side Bets Thread

sirlaser

Smash Journeyman
For those of you who don't know, 64 smashers Gio and Battlecow are scheduled for a $200 MM @ Melee FC10. This thread is for players/spectators who want to hedge bets on Gio or Battlecow to negotiate with each other.

The Star King

Smash Hero
Han Solo will you match my 45$ on Gio if
1. Gio uses Kirby. If Gio uses somebody else and loses nobody gets anything. BUT if Gio uses somebody else and still wins I get 45$ (the reason for this revolves around the assumption that if Gio wins with a lesser character, he would have won with Kirby - you can disagree if you want).
2. You give the money to Battlecow if I win (I owe him).

Not saying I'll do it yet, I just want to see if someone would do it so I know if I have to think about it.

Battlecow

Play to Win
IDK and Gio doesn't want to talk about rules, he just wants to ****-talk.

I would hold onto my money until we got the rules straightened out if I were you guys

Han Solo

Banned via Warnings
1. Gio uses Kirby. If Gio uses somebody else and loses nobody gets anything. BUT if Gio uses somebody else and still wins I get 45$ (the reason for this revolves around the assumption that if Gio wins with a lesser character, he would have won with Kirby - you can disagree if you want).

Not saying I'll do it yet, I just want to see if someone would do it so I know if I have to think about it.
So, if Battlecow (the guy I'd be betting on) wins, and Gio isn't using Kirby, I don't get anything?

lol

sirlaser

Smash Journeyman

How about you just double or nothing Battlecow? Makes it less complicated and easier on everyone.

Battlecow

Play to Win
Not even a little bit

I seriously think that a chimpanzee with Down Syndrome using samus with a superpad could take my link or yoshi

The Star King

Smash Hero
So, if Battlecow (the guy I'd be betting on) wins, and Gio isn't using Kirby, I don't get anything?

lol
IDK it made sense in my head, because if Gio wins with someone else he would probably win with Kirby, but if he loses with someone else that doesn't indicate he would lose with Kirby. Plus you said all the money in the world on Battlecow so you shouldn't be WORRIED.

w/e don't take it if you don't want

How about you just double or nothing Battlecow? Makes it less complicated and easier on everyone.
Hm... On one hand, if I win vs Han Solo, I don't have to do anything, but on the other hand, if I lose, I have to send money to different people

clubbadubba

Smash Master
funk I'll take you up on that IF you are coming to FC. I don't wanna deal with paypal and ****

The Star King

Smash Hero
IDK, but Gio used to put at the end of like every post and it can pretty much be taken as a sign of Gio support

Sangoku

Smash Master
Lol yeah, that's what I understood by their use of it. I was still wondering if he was famous in the smash community or what. How come Koro is still not a SWF emoticon?

Sangoku

Smash Master
Did I say he was a famous smasher? Looks like the Melee community doesn't know how to read. Get the **** out of our section then...

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
1) im not from the melee community
2) I didn't say you said it, just merely laughing at the concept of shaq beinga top smasher. I go to a top university in the country i can read very well thank you very much.

:yeahboi:

:phone:

Sangoku

Smash Master
1) im not from the melee community
2) I didn't say you said it, just merely laughing at the concept of shaq beinga top smasher. I go to a top university in the country i can read very well thank you very much.

:yeahboi:

:phone:
1) This says it all...

2) So you just introduced something from nowhere? Why would you even bring this "concept of shaq beinga top smasher" then? And lol about "top university" of a country. That already sucks when his country has several university levels and stupid factors influence the uni choice (money for example). And what will your "top uni" bring you as a salary? 20-30k$ per months max (if not 0 because you're not guaranteed to have a job)? LOL

Anyway, I'm not arguing with an internet random, so either you don't answer to this, or if you do I won't read the answer and won't reply either.

Top Bottom