• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Girls playing Brawl? Impossible!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ObeseGirlOnIce

Smash Rookie
How can people say that? :(
Just because I'm a girl doesn't mean I'm not good at this game. Not all girls are trophy wives who slave over the stove all day only to be taken granted for!

I play brawl and I'm proud! I'm an active smash brothers avid who trys to improve her game every single day.

No, I hate wifi. I'm not going to play online games with anyone, instead I'll be going to local tournaments.

YES IM OBESE TOO, WHAT OF IT?
I'm fat, female, and proud.

PEACH FTW <3

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
Its like saying "Men can cook? impossible!"
Pointless, really.

SmashBrosMike

Smash Ace
Yes girls can play brawl they can play video games. No difference. Many of them are hot blonde chicks. Which I like about it.

blayde_axel

Smash Master
How can people say that? :(
Just because I'm a girl doesn't mean I'm not good at this game. Not all girls are trophy wives who slave over the stove all day only to be taken granted for!

I play brawl and I'm proud! I'm an active smash brothers avid who trys to improve her game every single day.

No, I hate wifi. I'm not going to play online games with anyone, instead I'll be going to local tournaments.

YES IM OBESE TOO, WHAT OF IT?
I'm fat, female, and proud.

PEACH FTW <3
To be honest, no one cares. Advertising that you're a women pretty much makes you a worse person.

Kraryo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SrirachaJoe
3DS FC
4124-5128-1575
There's nothing wrong with girls playing Brawl, but how do we know you are a girl and not a guy pretending to be a girl?

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
Honestly, come on. Whats the point of this thread? Its like saying girls can't be weightlifters or bmx bikers or other stupid stuff like that. Yes, gender stereotypes exist. No, you don't have to point it out since everyone knows that already.

DUDE! GTFO with your disgusting... ewness!
Its called being human.

SmashBrosMike

Smash Ace
MK as in Meta Knight.

I dunno. I have an active sexuality (TMI, I know), as well, but I don't post in some random threads about gamergirls, stating how I wish some of them would be 16 year old hot blondes. =/
Oh I see.

And don't you guys think this is a pointless thread. Should we get someone to close it?

Mazaloth

Smash Ace
Congratz, no one cares!

Here are some suggestions.

1. Understand that no one cares if you play Brawl, are a woman, or are obese.
2. Stop spamming usless threads.
3. You fail.
4. Get out... Now...

Once again, thanks for being a idiot.

SmashBrosMike

Smash Ace
Congratz, no one cares!

Here are some suggestions.

1. Understand that no one cares if you play Brawl, are a woman, or are obese.
2. Stop spamming usless threads.
3. You fail.
4. Get out... Now...

Once again, thanks for being a idiot.
Who me????

Frown

poekmon
I call for a new rule.

Half of all the posts on these boards should be by girls and written in pink.

Otherwise, there will be no justice.

this thread is teh lolz

.Marik

is a social misfit
I hope some of those girls who plays video games are hot 16 year old blondes.
Oh, if only.

If life were like that, then you wouldn't need a MasterCard.

And lol, this thread became so epic in a timespan of 5 minutes.

Royale

Smash Journeyman
I'm a female and i play brawl. I also give out tips/training/advice to all 5 of my guy friends trying to get competitive with it.

I have been actively playing video games since i was 6. I have a NES/SNES/N64/GC/ and 2 Wii's -- Gameboy, Gameboy Avd, Gameboy Color, DS.

Im 23 now, still playing video games, and hoping to get into a video game production studio soon.

Royale

Smash Journeyman
No, never got into it due to not being able to play it with other people. I do have SSB and Melee though. First generation releases that i proudly own. If someone close to me will teach me how to play melee i most certainly will.

blayde_axel

Smash Master
Not knocking Brawl, ...but Melee's tops. lol. There are a lot of girls that claim to "playz ze Brawlz" just because it's easy to pick up and play. But Melee's not the same (without items).

There's this girl in my college that claims to play Melee. She picked Kirby, and I picked Pichu.

She was three-stocked. So it takes me a while to believe some. haha.

Royale

Smash Journeyman
Not knocking Brawl, ...but Melee's tops. lol. There are a lot of girls that claim to "playz ze Brawlz" just because it's easy to pick up and play. But Melee's not the same (without items).

There's this girl in my college that claims to play Melee. She picked Kirby, and I picked Pichu.

She was three-stocked. So it takes me a while to believe some. haha.
Nice semi trolling we got here. Borderline sexist too, let me say this though. I dont care much for the Melee vs Brawl argument dont bother discussing it with me. Infact, considering a vast majority of players like you have a relatively shallow tunnel vision when it comes to the feminine psyche. For your information you self righteous prick, i can pick up and master any game just as quickly and intelligently as any male can. You say your in college, yet you really dont speak as if you've actually matured any while your there. Do yourself a favor and pick up a few psychology classes while your there. You might learn a thing or two about how female psychology works.

Pro tip; My feminine psychological changes in behavior work wonders as a mind game in brawl, might wanna try it sometime sweet heart /kiss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom