• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Give Me Song Recommendations For My Combo Video!!

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SnIJ7QGVxZ0

Here's a trailer of my last combo video, it features most of the characters I can play as against a bunch of friends in friendlies. Most of them are somewhat old but I worked hard on making the clips synchronize with the music, don't believe me? watch it!! Don't mind the fact that it says it's 7 minutes long, it's NOT! I hope you enjoy it.

10/27/07: Okay okay, well I have a hard time finding music that would be good. so please give me some recommendations on songs, preferably rock.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5K8v0G2hYI <---- here's a song I wanna use, give me your opinion on it.

Megavitamins

Smash Champion
Dude.... I turned up the speaker... And my mom woke up... I'm grounded for the rest of the weekend for staying on the comp after she told me to go to bed...

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
Like he said, no johns. I Saw the same message and instantly knew not to turn my speakers up.

I mean think about it, this is his combo video, should he really have to tell you to turn your speakers up?
That set off a red flag as soon as I saw it.

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
Like he said, no johns. I Saw the same message and instantly knew not to turn my speakers up.

I mean think about it, this is his combo video, should he really have to tell you to turn your speakers up?
That set off a red flag as soon as I saw it.
you're the reason why I still have hope in humanity :)

No Johns
Seriously, sorry Megavitamins, I didn't mean to get you grounded but you should've listened to mommy :(

Z-N_Freak

Smash Ace
Lol, who turns his speakers up when a vid says so, it's fairly simple to guess that there will come something loud from your speakers within the upcoming 5 secs xD (you might even want to turn it off :p )

Cool combo's, I liked the Backward Uair, into Backward Uair, into Knee one ^^

joejoe22802

Smash Ace
HOLY crap u got so much better than ur last combo vid which i thought was garbage this acutally looks pretty dam good :)

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
yeah, FAIRly broken was pretty bad, I'm uploading with better quality and everything. I'm going all out for this. :)

Top Bottom