• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GKBrawl! - Read my first post.

Razek

Smash Apprentice
My bad I was to busy reminiscing and laughing while typing, that I wrote D3 by accident. Hrnut's Falco 3 stocked CO18.

BTW:

Red Halberd, we should make t-shirts with CO18 face on it and underneath sayin U mad? Then sell them at winterfest. LOL

j/k Co18 ur still a boss!
i will personally buy the first one and wear that as i walk through the venue at winterfest lol, and thanks halberd, we gotta practice if i come to gville next week, i'm finally understanding the matchup now lol

good **** seibrik set was fun as hell wish i didn't go falco first round but meh i had a blast, we gotta practice it up too.

good stuff to gdx with singles and teams, we get better every tournament lol

to raz and fearless good practice at raz's place you guys should've done better in teams but whatever stupid bracket johns anyways good stuff

and yeah tommy G the 3 stock did happen;)

hrnut on razek's account

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
hahahahah, please make those shirts

RXgaming should def. sell them

make that sales revenue

ACCOUNTING ALL IN YOUR MOUTHhhhhhhhhhhh

Curaga

Smash Ace
I have a complaint about this tournament...
I just started drinking the free Bawls I got after paying my entrance fees... and its expiration date is "2/13/09" o_O

*continues drinking it*
Wait.

Seriously?

What. The..

Red Bull wouldn't pull that ish!

I'll look into it. o_o

AfroQT

Smash Master
I had fun here i'll be at the next one.

And galuuda thank god i didnt come, i stayed home and bladestormed *****s. I knew there wasnt gonna be a SF4 tourney. Master of prediction here i did slay redhal get at me SUP FRESH WERE GAY

CO18

Smash Hero
Wow,settle down guys people have gotten 3 stocked before.

And I was laughing after that match, how would that make a good shirt? Id actually buy if it would be funny but making a "u mad?" shirt of someone laughing doesnt cut it.

OverLade

Smash Hero
I'm waiting on your vids to be impressed.

btw Seibrik Sadface with !!! marks sorta defeats the purpose of sadface lol.

Top Bottom