• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"Gliding" background

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noshiee

Smash Ace
What stage was it?
No plataforms or anything where shown, Im just asking
But also, do you thing tomorrows update will be a character, either new or vetyeran, couse no characters have been confirmed this week, which is weird couse atleast one character have bben confirmed this last weeks.
It just what I think.

Red_Maniac

Smash Lord
NNID
SeeJayC
It was Lylat Cruise.

Too lazy to find pictures.

There's a similar thread in the Brawl Stage Discussion.

Look there.

Takeshi245

Smash Champion
Red Maniac and Pyroloserkid just about answered your question. Why don't you just PM someone that visits these Brawl forums often and makes sense and ask them instead of making a thread about it?

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
Because a consensus counts more than a single person's answer. He just joined this month; tell him what he did wrong, don't tell him his thread was stupid.
As much as I appreciate what you're trying to do, it doesn't take 6 months on SWF to become an intelligent user of the forums.

I've only been here 2 months. I joined at the end of June.

Ess oh Aytch

Smash Ace
I swear, it's like you have an elite crew of board Nazis. Caring so much about it serves no purpose. One person can say it's in the wrong board. While you're in a topic about something you find interest in, instead of saying that it's in the wrong board about 5,000 times, which is not your job, you can discuss it and let the moderators do their job. He doesn't need to hear that his topic is stupid and in the wrong board from about 50 users.

Kirby King

Master Lameoid
Premium
BRoomer
Hey, so this thread had its question answered, right? So it should just be able to settle down and fall off the front page, right? And I shouldn't have to facilitate this process by closing the thread because people keep posting unrelated comments directed at each other, right?

Well, maybe not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom