• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Glitch? Bug? or what

vApor21

Smash Rookie
Was playing a 3 player FFA in Final Destination. I was Wolf. Items were all turned off..but during the middle of the game, i somehow activated his special out of no where. Any one know how this might have happened???

i actually signed up to this place just to find out, cuz i tried googling ane etc.. but cant find an answer..

smashbro29

Smash Champion
NNID
Smashbro29
3DS FC
2724-0750-5127
If you mean final smash then it's a pity final smash that gets activated when you're down by a lot.

DarkLeviathan89

Smash Lord
You mean you got a final smash automatically after being KO'd and coming back? That's a pity final smash.

If it was a with friends match then maybe one of your friends had items on. I think the item options switch between the people in the match. So if you had items off but someone else had it on it might have used their options for some of the matches.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
I dunno.. a pity smash? but there have been cases of glitches happening in Brawl, so I guess it might have been one, after all Brawl isn't glitch free

vApor21

Smash Rookie
this wasn't online and im 100% there was no items on, cuz thats how we always play.

how much do u have to be losing by to get the pity smash??
cuz it was a 3 player FFA and we were all within 1-2 stocks of each other.

Shuma

Smash Hero
I've seen pity smashs even with items off. But i always thought it was by design.

billywill

Smash Journeyman
Seriously doesn't somebody ask this question at least every week?

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
To fully turn of pity smashes you have to click off on thee smashball not just all items. If that is what your asking.

Darkurai

Smash Master
For the pity Final Smash, you have to die a lot without getting any kills yourself.

Top Bottom