• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Glitch possibly falco and the puff

kennypoopoo

Smash Apprentice
Hey me and oine of my buddys were just playing smash i was falco he was the puff he eventually got bored and was just holding the shield button on final destination and i shl'rd him and when his shield broke he would just fly off the screen impracticle but i just thought i would share with anyone else who didnt know this

Tha L@wl

Smash Journeyman
if i understand correctly....jiggs always flys straight up after its shield is broken
not sure but i think it happens in the old game too

GoldenGlove

Smash Ace
Aye, not a glitch. Pretty cool nonetheless.

Also, props for the Mitch Hedberg quote in your sig.

Edit - Ugh, **** computer...sorry for the double post

kennypoopoo

Smash Apprentice
well i guess i should hav e tryed it without lasering as well sorry about that :psycho:

amd offtopic mitch hedberg is godly :D

xelad1

Smash Ace
when I get bored of playing melee normally sometimes I play a game with friends where we see who can get their shield broken first as puff (the object is to die first basically, but by shield breakage)... there is a lot of grabbing to say the least haha

kennypoopoo

Smash Apprentice
wow @ threadmaker, way to be a huge noob and an idiot at the same time
ya my bad i dont think im a noob though im pretty fluent at smash i normally dont play as or against jiggly puff and a mojority of my friends besides me just play casually when there at my house and i even checked with other characters shield break ijjust overlooked just holding her shield small detail missed but i dont think that makes me a noob ...just sayin

Top Bottom