• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Glitchy characters?

dpunkz

Smash Cadet
Who do you think is the most glitchy character in the game. IMO its got to be kirby or FOX

zton82005

Smash Rookie
This is the best man.. Love to play on the tournament but unfortunately, i can't.:ohwell:

PCHU

Smash Lord
Wario is THE GLITCHIEST character.
Idiots are ALWAYS the glitchiest characters.
Where does that bike come from?
I'd rather not say MY opinion on that, but.....
How does he EAT the bike?
He must be something to the equivalent of a miniminiminiminimini black hole.
How does he do all these amazing things, and still live to be a short fat man?
Wario is taking something we don't know.
No freakin way he can lift bikes and be that fat and move that fast.
We need to track him down and find out his secret.
Probably steroids.

Demon_Parasite

Smash Cadet
I'd have to say Lucas has more physics glitches than anyone, and Snake's only glitch is Dash Attack Canceling, which still applies to everyone. I THINK that's Snake's only useful glitch. And I know that Snakes DAC gets more distance than anyone elses.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
I say Peach, because she somehow able to pull Turnips out of Platforms, make hearts appear out of nowhere, act like Merry Poppins, and pull Toad out of her va-jay-jay

bioniclekid8

Smash Cadet
probably like sonic airdash (rolling on air),, scarring with wolf, hitting a pitfall with warios bike (wich will normally fling wario to his death, and going through "solid" stuff through glitches. :)

Frate

Smash Journeyman
snake reminds me of melee shiek, who (quoting someone) was a ****ed up glitch, consisting of disjointed hitboxes and gay needles.

Yuna

BRoomer
BRoomer
snake reminds me of melee shiek, who (quoting someone) was a ****ed up glitch, consisting of disjointed hitboxes and gay needles.
Sheik was never as bad as Snake when it comes to hitboxes. Her attacks just have huge priority. Snake's hitboxes are obviously glitched/badly programmed unless Sakurai thinks that his hands have some kind of magical reach.

The Halloween Captain

Smash Master
If the main thing against Snake is his hit boxes, then that is just a matter of time before they are figured out.

The only character I've heard of as being tactically broken (in the sence of why couldn't the programers see this problem?) is Pit. When facing Pit, he is described this way in the strategy guide I saw because of his multiple cancels and techniques the Pit users were discovering that should not have been in the game. I don't honestly know much about Pit, but the advice the board I visited warned only against Pit's true brokeness when facing him, but was comprehensive concerning all the other characters.

acv

Smash Journeyman
am i the only one that thinks snake's taunt is symbolic and a reference to his (glitchy?) hitboxes?who knows where he pulls that box from

JonBeBonanza

Smash Lord
Sheik hands down... i have one vid of where i'm vanish guarding and i end grabbing the ledge from within the stage, this has happened on several occasion as well. I'lll be glad to post the vid... but i would have to record it from my phone and i wouldn't know what to do with the micro SD card after i get it so yea.

Darkurai

Smash Master
I love how people think that pulling something out of nowhere is a glitch.

ƒox

Smash Cadet
Wario is THE GLITCHIEST character.
Idiots are ALWAYS the glitchiest characters.
Where does that bike come from?
I'd rather not say MY opinion on that, but.....
How does he EAT the bike?
He must be something to the equivalent of a miniminiminiminimini black hole.
How does he do all these amazing things, and still live to be a short fat man?
Wario is taking something we don't know.
No freakin way he can lift bikes and be that fat and move that fast.
We need to track him down and find out his secret.
Probably steroids.
You don't know what "glitch" means, do you?

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
I dunno, Diddy is pretty glitchy. Banana-slide ftw.

Top Bottom