• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Global Enterprises Crew Thread: Thread Updated!

_umbra_

Smash Champion
The way prodigy described it to me was hilarious

kadiev: *shows up at prodigy's house* "MK got banned!"
prodigy: *immediately buys a wii*

_umbra_

Smash Champion
Update on important things!

First, I'll probably update the first post to reflect changes in activity, especially the people returning after the mk ban. If you want something changed let me knowwww~

Second, Crew T-shirts! I'm going to Kevin's, home of the $5 golf shirt (not getting golf shirts that's the name of the place) over thanksgiving break to get tshirts made, i seem to remember them being really cheap. Ima call them this week (prob tomorrow) to find out prices, anyone interested hit me upppp

Finally, apex! We should have a bunch of people going, so far people interested in going (as far as I know) are:
Umbra
Mav
Berserker Swordsman
Melon
Jmoan
Javier
Triad Prodigy
Slim

anyone I'm missing? so far mav/berserker/javi are the only ones 100% confirmed, but we should have a decent amount going.

also, who is teaming with who? so far we got mav/berserker for brawl and me/prodigy for melee, any other teams/people who need teammates?

:cstick2:

Berserker Swordsman

Smash Lord
NNID
KiteKIrby
I didn't even sign up for Apex doubles yet, and I was going to team with Ussi if I do, assuming he doesn't find a partner. Otherwise, I'd team with Colaya, then Mav (no offense to you Mav, I really do want to try out the Fire Emblem theme).

Of course, it doesn't seem like Colaya's going, so Mav would be who I'd team with if he doesn't find anyone either.

PS: I'm gonna have to check to see if I can change my registration on Apex, cuz I registered this week but didn't include doubles in my payments.

M@v

Subarashii!
To be fair, I'm most likely going Marth in teams at APEX since my mk is out of practice. Then again, mk in doubles is about as hard as smacking buttons on your controller with your face.

I really want to team with blue rogue for APEX, but I have no idea if he's going.

Also, for my brawl characters:

Main: :falco:
Secondaries: :marth: :zelda:

_umbra_

Smash Champion
Congratulations to Melon, Slim, and Mav for winning the State College Kildare's wing eating contest! You gentlemen did Mikey proud.

_umbra_

Smash Champion
nobody came close O_O chris ate 33/50 iirc

also, been playing chris lately... I can beat his wario with:
snake
falco
dedede
peach
trainer
gw
bowser

I cannot beat chris's wario with:
pikachu

aaaaaaggggghhhhhhhhh >_<

Dobs1007

Smash Ace
What was there time? I did it last year in West Chester out time was 4:50 but we came in 4th overall winning time this year in West Chester was 2:30

Dobs1007

Smash Ace
Damn lol West Chester is where the Bosses are lol. Also I plan on goin to Apex then officially retiring don't have dedication or time for game anymore...

D

Deleted member

would you guys be down to play some time beforearound christmas? it's been a long time since i played with a crew and honestly theres not too many crews left. i can try to bring a friend or two.

melee ofc.

_umbra_

Smash Champion
mow, i'll be up by scranton for break. If you can get up there I'd def be down for melee, might be able to get prodigy and javi to chill too

M@v

Subarashii!
As of now for hope we got Berserker, TKCK, col, and I.

For APEX we got a lot more than that xD

Oh and Paul, if your too lazy to update the OP I can do next time I'm over your place if you want.

_umbra_

Smash Champion
I don't need a controller that's broken in, just having one with working buttons is amazing ^_^

been in beast mode all day... I can pillar again, peach is nairing for me, and pikachu isn't screwing up qac in brawl <3 <3 <3

Dobs1007

Smash Ace
I can jump pivot and press b ohh charge shot in the face I'm pretty good :) Also berserker I kinda wanna 1 dollar money match that ike at apex cause I hear its good and I don't play brawl so I'll prob lose but it will be fun maybe wait its brawl lol :) So like best of 5?

Top Bottom