• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Global Enterprises Crew Thread: Thread Updated!

Dobs1007

Smash Ace
Philly has enough people however a lot of us are Melee purist Scar, Jman, Cactuar, LatexRhombus, myself among some others. You guys should really all play melee it is too good PSU people I'll train u when we get back to school.

_umbra_

Smash Champion
so, i think i'm gonna try to get barlw power rankings together since everyone seems to want them

but i want to make sure every part of the crew is represented, maybe one person for each of these areas?

pittston area
wyoming area
scranton
stroudsburg
state college(well, people that are from there during school year)
altoona
allentown

i was thinking maybe
me
pav
javi
kadiev or prodigy
mav or truth
rev
camalange
and maybe add ITT, he doesn't fit into any of the above areas

provided all these people would be willing to help lol.

although that may be too many people. what do you guys all think? I'll probably talk to pav about it later today

Edit: started changing locations for the summer, let me know if I missed you and tell me what to put. so far I got me in duryea, dobs and latex in west chester, truth in philly, and ronald lau in hong kong

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
pittston area
wyoming area
scranton
stroudsburg
state college(well, people that are from there during school year)
altoona
allentown

i was thinking maybe
me
pav
javi
kadiev or prodigy
mav or truth
rev
camalange
and maybe add ITT, he doesn't fit into any of the above areas

provided all these people would be willing to help lol.

although that may be too many people. what do you guys all think? I'll probably talk to pav about it later today
ITT can be our OoS ToE representative :p

:093:

Phase

Smash Apprentice
sad face, tho i do like brawl i do understand why melee players hate brawl.

LatexRhombus

Smash Journeyman
phase, do you like melee? all i know you as is a brawl player, im just wondering if you play it/like it...not being mean or anything

Phase

Smash Apprentice
yea i enjoy playing melee, ive played smash since the day it came out for 64 tho i didn't get into competitive smash til brawl came out. Even tho i do realize melee is the better game i dont wana go back and get good at it because im very aware it takes a lot more skill to be good at it. I did know some tech from melee before brawl came out... like i know l canceling and wavedashing all tho i never put them to use because for me (someone who didnt play competitively) it wasnt really worth it. I never even fathomed correct spacing and mind games til brawl hahahaha...

_umbra_

Smash Champion
that's ok, you guys are way too far away anyway lol

let me know if you ever want to show up though, I can probably get something going

in other news, i'm gonna get brawl+ on my wii, so that should be at the smashfest :)

Dobs1007

Smash Ace
if i started playing competitively nowadays, id prolly stick w/ brawl too. oh well
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO :( We can only every play brawl in doubles with both of us not really trying. I played melee for like 4hrs yesterday too good. Started as teams then went to free for alls all same character dittos so much fun.

LatexRhombus

Smash Journeyman
since the idea of brawl + came about, i was sure itd be fun...but i really don't plan to try it and unfortunately my only rationale for this is straight up stubborness lol

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
Brawl+ is mad broken.

lmao

:093:

Phase

Smash Apprentice
just want to let you fellow wii hackers out there know you can safely update to 4.0 with waninkoko's updater. Im updated and everything is working great, infact i find it better than the previous version because now i can store my wad's on my new "sd menu" so now i can hold many more games than the wii's stupid 512mb internal memory can handle.

If you want help ill make things easy for you :D
-get the firmware updater here http://www.teknoconsolas.es/node/10764 this updates your wii without losing any of the good stuff. It takes awhile to install so dont worry, and just remember to rename the file to boot.dol for it to show up in your apps folder.
-after updating, install the patched ios60 http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?hyykqjvwmkg this will allow you to run your wads off of the sd menu

Thats it! Just remember to delete those old twilight hack save files off of your sd memory if they are still there your wii will freeze up if you try to load up a wad after updating, or try loading the sd menu.
-To move any wads from your system menu to your sd menu, simply go into data management / channels... find the game you wana move, and click move :D

Also good news to anyone whos updated to 4.0 now and wants homebrew channel on their wii, theres a new method to get it that doesnt require the twilight hack. all you need is a blank sd card. watch http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PM4ygha43Q0&annotation_id=annotation_362653&feature=iv

The Reverend 814

Smash Apprentice
haha yeah B+ is just a little broken. Hardly tourny ready yet, but in due time it will be baller. B+ Ness ftw! Whats up with this crew rankings thing again? I know I'm a judge but what or when is that gettin worked on

_umbra_

Smash Champion
we'll probably try to do crew rankings after the next scranton tournament, pav is sick so I haven't actually been able to talk to him about it yet

B+ is really fun, but it's far from perfect. Still though, it's a lot more fun than vbrawl

melee > 64 > brawl+ > brawl imo

BEEFWHISTLE

Smash Cadet
we'll probably try to do crew rankings after the next scranton tournament, pav is sick so I haven't actually been able to talk to him about it yet

B+ is really fun, but it's far from perfect. Still though, it's a lot more fun than vbrawl

melee > 64 > brawl+ > brawl imo
but we all know what the best of them all is (cough melee cough) p.s. i'll probably end up going on the 23rd but i may not enter in anything i might just stop in to say hi to everyone so if i miss brawl and if people are leaving right after good luck (**** titans of smash)

Dobs1007

Smash Ace
but we all know what the best of them all is (cough melee cough) p.s. i'll probably end up going on the 23rd but i may not enter in anything i might just stop in to say hi to everyone so if i miss brawl and if people are leaving right after good luck (**** titans of smash)
So Tru So Tru Hopefully PSU tournies in the fall...

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
Brawl plus would be fun if they didn't update it every week. first tournament I played it at they had this really stupid wavedashing junk. Next tourney, sonic keeps his aerial momentum out of his spindash. Next tourney, increased hitstun from an uthrow. Next tourney, all multiple hit moves work faster and have less downtime.

The experience I've had with brawl plus has usually been u-throw to u-air to u-air to u-air to u-air to u-air... Also, I was in a 80%-death situation in the release at APEX. DDD hit me off the level at 80% and I had no second jump, too far away after the hitstun to use homing attack so I used spring. he used dtilt. I put me in the exact same situation. I was forced to just keep springing into a dtilt until I was dead because of the way it was programmed. Lamesauce

Top Bottom