• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Global Enterprises Crew Thread: Thread Updated!

_umbra_

Smash Champion
nooooooo truuuuuuuuuth :cry: :cry: :cry:

at least come visit once in a while

fizzle, we're not doing any psu tournaments over the summer, but we will look into holding them in the fall.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
LOL

I approve of this title.

:093:

_umbra_

Smash Champion
ok time for serious crew business ****

as CEO and founder of Global Enterprises, I have decided it's time for another crew smashfest.

duryea, PA, sometime in the near future. mapquest/google earth it people from out of the area, and let me know if you would be willing to head up. also, somebody pick up prodigy in the poconos lolll

we don't quite know where it's going down yet but odds are it's in duryea or very close by.

we should also start doing wifi brawl practice, especially us psu players whose smash scene dies every summer :(

Hitman JT

The Infinite One
NNID
JT.Hitman
3DS FC
1435-5432-6684
I'd be up for it...2 hours isnt toooo bad. Just have the smashfest sometime before gas prices blow up to 4 bucks again...

BEEFWHISTLE

Smash Cadet
it'll probably be at my or da juse's house we don't know when and prolly won't until like the week b 4 but we'll try to inform our friends out of state asap

The Reverend 814

Smash Apprentice
haha wifi practice would be nice. I haven't played smash in probably 4 weeks. it's said, my arms burn cause my gw is pissed that i'm neglecting him.

OFY

Sonic main since 08'
ok time for serious crew business ****

as CEO and founder of Global Enterprises, I have decided it's time for another crew smashfest.

duryea, PA, sometime in the near future. mapquest/google earth it people from out of the area, and let me know if you would be willing to head up. also, somebody pick up prodigy in the poconos lolll

we don't quite know where it's going down yet but odds are it's in duryea or very close by.

we should also start doing wifi brawl practice, especially us psu players whose smash scene dies every summer :(
I'll def head out to there or to TGP for some practice and stuff.

No wifi though, I have no Wii :(.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
Sonic jumps 8 spots to make C Tier, Wario jumps 5 to make 3rd on list, MK still on top by a longshot...

...wow, good stuff.
I heard somethin bout steak sauce
I believe this is what you heard ;D
My new tag is +8, lmao. Every Sonic should do the same.

This thread is almost at page 93. HYPEHYPEHYPE

Hitman JT

The Infinite One
NNID
JT.Hitman
3DS FC
1435-5432-6684
By soon i meant in like a year or 2. lol.
I have no family in PA and MD is like 100x nicer than philly.....
Well from what i've seen it is...

BEEFWHISTLE

Smash Cadet
TRUTH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Nah MD is awsome (depending on how far away from the beach you are lol)

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
No beer for me, I got what I need...

M@v

Subarashii!
looks Like I'm Not Gonna Be Going Back To Psu Next Semester...i'm Going To College Here In Philly For 1 Or 2 Semesters To Fix My F__ked Up Gpa Before Transferring Back. Heh.

wtflux We Got Even More Sawnik Mains. Toe Crew Thread: Now With 100% More Steak Sauce
WHO THE **** Am I Supposed To Team With Now ?

;_;

Ill miss you man :(

Kite91

Mada Mada Dane
Someone should host a smashfest....Melee only lol... cause this time i might be able to make it if i have money and a ride but just a thought

Top Bottom