• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Global Enterprises Crew Thread: Thread Updated!

Dobs1007

Smash Ace
but how about this http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=237930 :D

Same weekend as mine. Im going to this as well.

Also, Im not liking marth much, So im picking up snake to cover the couple holes that my other people dont cover. better be ready ;D
Ya I know about that it's ironic because my sister lives in Pitt but happens to be coming home this weekend. Also I have a decent snake ask Umbra me and him beat Rev and Slim in doubles online...

BEEFWHISTLE

Smash Cadet
when we do our little crew get together who is going to need housing that night might as well start figuring it out now rather than the week before

M@v

Subarashii!
Ill try to find good hotel rates around here for you guys. If I could even house anyone at my house, it would probably only be 2-3.

BEEFWHISTLE

Smash Cadet
If we are holding a crew smash fest with the largest crew in PA it is going to be in the middle of bumble **** no where duryea

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
WOW THIS MUST BE ONE TRASH OF A STATE IF THEY LET A SONIC MAIN TAKE POWER RANKINGS! LIKE SRSLY WTF 13TH?? GET@ME

^_^ 10hypes

:093:

M@v

Subarashii!
WOW THIS MUST BE ONE TRASH OF A STATE IF THEY LET A SONIC MAIN TAKE POWER RANKINGS! LIKE SRSLY WTF 13TH?? GET@ME

^_^ 10hypes

Dont fool yourself, me and truth were considered inactive because we havent been to enough tourneys </3.

Seriously though, good job.

Lawz.

The Original Deadpool Fan
NNID
Lawz_Fearless
Dont fool yourself, me and truth were considered inactive because we havent been to enough tourneys </3.

Seriously though, good job.
well at least you were mentioned. i didn't get jack ****.

but next time i'll be on those rankings no joke. and if not then i should get mentioned at least.

_umbra_

Smash Champion
super important information

me and beef invented a new drink, we call it the slutty peach

you make a 50-50 mix of sloe gin and orange soda

and then you add some absolut rasperry and some peach schnapps

****'s delicious

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
lol, thanks Mav and Wrek <3

And no worries Lawz, you and I both just need to go to more tournieessss.

>_>

Dobs1007

Smash Ace
super important information

me and beef invented a new drink, we call it the slutty peach

you make a 50-50 mix of sloe gin and orange soda

and then you add some absolut rasperry and some peach schnapps

****'s delicious
Nothing new really I've had something similar before. I'm a bit of a drinkier LatexRhombus has seen my bottle display :) It is quite tasty though...

*celebrity appearance*
:) Plank come to PSU in the Fall I can house you if u need it...

the melon!!!!!

Smash Lord
WilkesBarre-Scranton, PA/State College, PA
3DS FC
0963-1716-1141
Can any of you guys make it to the next TGP tourney on July 18th? The last one was ****(10 people total lol) and we also need the whole crew to get together/practice eventually. If we can't get this smashfest in bumble**** Duryea goin', maybe this could work.
There will be melee!!!

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=238375

*celebrity appearance*
This goes for you too!!! :eek:

In other news, congrats to those of us who made the rankings (though they are complete bull****, i mean come on, no lawz yet there's chibo still at 4 wtf hax). Camalange, you deserve to be on there, you single-handedly made sonic mid-tier lol.

:036:

Phase

Smash Apprentice
so anyone in the crew into competitive pokemon? I was just turned onto it like a few weeks ago

_umbra_

Smash Champion
yeah, me mikey mizuiro beef pav and slim play on shoddy battle from time to time. Mikey and mizuiro are the only ones so far who have prepared teams in game thus far I think

Dobs1007

Smash Ace
Can any of you guys make it to the next TGP tourney on July 20th? The last one was ****(10 people total lol) and we also need the whole crew to get together/practice eventually. If we can't get this smashfest in bumble**** Duryea goin', maybe this could work.
There will be melee!!!

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=238375

This goes for you too!!! :eek:

In other news, congrats to those of us who made the rankings (though they are complete bull****, i mean come on, no lawz yet there's chibo still at 4 wtf hax). Camalange, you deserve to be on there, you single-handedly made sonic mid-tier lol.

:036:
UMM why is a tourney on a Monday lol I'm sure date is typo... and I could play Plank/others in melee all day. Plank teach me sheik tricks :)

_umbra_

Smash Champion
sooo... based on my performance at the last tgp event, I'm officially a peach main again :)

I'll prob end up using sheik fox and marth in tournament pretty often though

Kite91

Mada Mada Dane
i wish that TS{ would have another big tourney like they did a while back i think it was the first halloween in the new store it had Pakman M2k Prodigy Cactuer Velocity...that was amazing

_umbra_

Smash Champion
Okay, I've decided to throw together a brawl crew battle roster :)

Everyone below ordered by likelihood of use and my opinion of their skill lol

Definite
Umbra
Triad Prodigy
Ophelia

Probable
Kadiev
Melon/Truth (idk lol)

Backups
Pav
Reverend
Camalange
Phase

Honorable Mention?
Lawz
Javier
Mav
Ithrowthings
Kruton

that's all imo and I may be forgetting someone, but w/e. melee roster coming soon

also notice that there's 15 people up there. hmmmmmmm... it's like crew power rankings or something...

please don't kill eachother (or me)

Dobs1007

Smash Ace
i wish that TS{ would have another big tourney like they did a while back i think it was the first halloween in the new store it had Pakman M2k Prodigy Cactuer Velocity...that was amazing
Pakman lives close to me I'm trying to have some ppl over Sunday prob for some melee if anyone wants to make the trip... PM me

Melee Tourney get at me if your interested in going... http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=238052

OFY

Sonic main since 08'
Umbra, your brother will get amazing in a couple of months, he already took me by suprise on Saturday.

Oh btw for melee crew battles all we need is Javi :)

Javi <3333333

best melee playarrrr evarrrrrrrr

Dobs1007

Smash Ace
Umbra, your brother will get amazing in a couple of months, he already took me by suprise on Saturday.

Oh btw for melee crew battles all we need is Javi :)

Javi <3333333

best melee playarrrr evarrrrrrrr
Ophelia I can hang with Javi :) u have never seen me play ask Umbra and LatexRhombus

M@v

Subarashii!
ITT is the best sonic in the crew IMO. I always have way more trouble vs him. Maybe he just knows how to fight me better than cam does.

Top Bottom