• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Global Enterprises Crew Thread: Thread Updated!

_umbra_

Smash Champion
dobs, how are we gonna get there?

I'm trying to talk slim into going for melee, would you be willing to help with driving from psu to pound4 if he goes?

Dobs1007

Smash Ace
dobs, how are we gonna get there?

I'm trying to talk slim into going for melee, would you be willing to help with driving from psu to pound4 if he goes?
Not sure I figured I could always bus it lol if we couldn't find a ride I would be willing to help drive if Slim comes no doubt.

_umbra_

Smash Champion
ok, I just created a crew social group for us to discuss important matters

I promise not to kick you all out LOL

if I missed anyone doing invites let me know

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
Can you get me a hat that has GwJumpman on it? I've already got a hoodie with it. All I need is a GwJ belt buckle and a hat with GwJumpman/GwJ on it.

_umbra_

Smash Champion
The crew name and leaders have officially been changed, in accordance with the discussion in the social group. Melon, LatexRhombus, and Mav are now crew leaders! Consensus is that they should replace pav, who has been extremely inactive lately. Don't let the new leadership scare you though, we've always had a very relaxed system, and none of us are going to be like big brother (except maybe mav).

If anyone has objections that haven't yet been voiced, please say something now. Of course, we already discussed in the **** social group, but some people never go on smashboards (pav) :)

I made a small update to the first post with the new info. Don't worry though, I'm going to completely redo it, and include bios for everyone. Mav also said he might be working on a crew sig. Finally, rumors about crew t-shirts have been circling in Duryea... anyone have ideas?

Dobs1007

Smash Ace
The crew name and leaders have officially been changed, in accordance with the discussion in the social group. Melon, LatexRhombus, and Mav are now crew leaders! Consensus is that they should replace pav, who has been extremely inactive lately. Don't let the new leadership scare you though, we've always had a very relaxed system, and none of us are going to be like big brother (except maybe mav).

If anyone has objections that haven't yet been voiced, please say something now. Of course, we already discussed in the **** social group, but some people never go on smashboards (pav) :)

I made a small update to the first post with the new info. Don't worry though, I'm going to completely redo it, and include bios for everyone. Mav also said he might be working on a crew sig. Finally, rumors about crew t-shirts have been circling in Duryea... anyone have ideas?
Shirt front says TOE maybe has Logo back says Dobsfan except mine which just says Dobs :) Friends dad owns a screen printing company makes shirts and stuff don't know if you guys ever saw me wear my white flash shirt but he made that for me...

_umbra_

Smash Champion
i watched videos of me playing. i wanna play more.
good ****, we'll have to practice sometime when psu starts back up

Shirt front says TOE maybe has Logo back says Dobsfan except mine which just says Dobs :) Friends dad owns a screen printing company makes shirts and stuff don't know if you guys ever saw me wear my white flash shirt but he made that for me...
that sounds good, I can probably make a logo sometime today... how much would it cost to get a shirt from him?

edit: not TOE, Global Enterprises :)

Dobs1007

Smash Ace
good ****, we'll have to practice sometime when psu starts back up

that sounds good, I can probably make a logo sometime today... how much would it cost to get a shirt from him?

edit: not TOE, Global Enterprises :)
Soccer ones I had made were 15$ white shirts 1 color (blue font/logo in blue) front and back logo custom names and numbers think had 10ish mad so anywhere from 8-20 pending what we decide to go with and how many we get made more made obviously lowers cost...
I know family clothes line also does custom shirts about 90% sure if we want to wait until we are back at plus

M@v

Subarashii!
so chibo unleashed chiboknight on me yesterday. i showed him that chiboknight is hopelesssss. stick to rob chibo.

M@v

Subarashii!
I reclaimed my honor vs atomsk in the most epic falco ditto on japes where we both sd'd twice. WIFI IS TOO GOOD.

Top Bottom