• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Global Enterprises Crew Thread: Thread Updated!

_umbra_

Smash Champion
the infamous ronald lau bomb edgeguard technique

it was actually really close I think, don't remember too well

M@v

Subarashii!
Yo. If Sam and I threw another Pittsburgh tourney who would be in? Im thinking this would be in June. I want to make this a 2 day melee/brawl one. Melee needs love too <3

_umbra_

Smash Champion
I'm way too far from pittsburgh, no one would drive me :(

on a related note, I might try to start up tournaments in northeast pa... even a small one in my house. If anyone has any better venue ideas, feel free to post up, but I might be able to do a little practice event here and there :)

Dobs1007

Smash Ace
Haven't played Smash since Thanksgiving but 100% sure can beat M@V's whatever with Roy in Melee and thinks he has a decent shot of winning with Yoshi against M@V's MK if FD only in Brawl. As far as tourney not sure since you guys can't make 30th and first week in Feb doesn't work for me...

M@v

Subarashii!
I hate yoshis, but all you have to do with mk is avoid the pivot grabs, and there are a LOT of them...since that's pretty much the only good thing yoshi has.

M@v

Subarashii!
I'll admit I'm not dobs, but I'm trying to get better at melee. I'm learning from hbox. :).
I consistently got a stock off his falco, get @ me. xD

And just wait when I come back from Florida, I've had it with choking in tourneys.

Lastly, I want good crew rep(Melee and Brawl please) at apex 2010. I don't see why me(and most likely Colaya) can't make it.

If we have enough I want to get a melee crew battle team and a brawl crew battle team together.

Dobs1007

Smash Ace
I'll admit I'm not dobs, but I'm trying to get better at melee. I'm learning from hbox. :).
I consistently got a stock off his falco, get @ me. xD

And just wait when I come back from Florida, I've had it with choking in tourneys.

Lastly, I want good crew rep(Melee and Brawl please) at apex 2010. I don't see why me(and most likely Colaya) can't make it.

If we have enough I want to get a melee crew battle team and a brawl crew battle team together.
I might "MIGHT" come out of my shadow of retirement for APEX we will see what happens in job hunt and if others such as Pakman are planning on going...

When u back from Florida I'm serious bout this mm even though haven't played either game in forever...

_umbra_

Smash Champion
dobs he's gonna kick your *** LOL

you beat my mk when I was ******* around, if there's money on the line you're gonna get *****

still <3 you

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
yo what up dudes?
this shaSLAM hollain at yall *****es all da way from da Durty Dirty souf.
holla at ya boi man ima be poppin in dis place.

Dobs1007

Smash Ace
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=262994

Get@Pittsburgh.

Melee will be there as promised <3

Hbox is going to try to come up for it (He has family in Pittsburgh)
Hmm if Hbox is goin maybe then I would talk to Pakman and others see if I could get a ride we will see a while away. Also u didn't answer my question when u would be back...

Also Melee tourney maybe Brawl as well sometime in March after Break...

Devl

Smash Journeyman
hey i wanna be put back on the active crew roster. im coming to slimfest tomorrow, is there a page with info about it on smashboards? also ill be at apex 2010 to rep the crew in melee, possibly brawl if i train more dunno yet.

SLIM

Smash Journeyman
hey i wanna be put back on the active crew roster. im coming to slimfest tomorrow, is there a page with info about it on smashboards? also ill be at apex 2010 to rep the crew in melee, possibly brawl if i train more dunno yet.
there is no smashboards page. Welcome back Brady!!!!!

Top Bottom