• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Global Enterprises Crew Thread: Thread Updated!

_umbra_

Smash Champion

Dobs1007

Smash Ace
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6PZ9PMuZIdk

you mean like that dollar he ***** off of you?

you got us back by sabotaging me with liquor though LOL
We actually didn't play for anything lol. Pending who comes determines my teammate lol ie Plank, Pakman, Ultimascout... if none of them can come Latexdobus is gonna rep. I'll hopefully have set date soon so can start trying to get ppl to come.

_umbra_

Smash Champion
I have never seen a jolly fat man filled with so much hate

slim is my hero

edit: I've been talking to gina and there's actually a really good chance that we could fill up a van and do a crew invason of new jersey

with an hour long detour for hot dog johnny's

_umbra_

Smash Champion
Good **** dobs, you earned yourself a piece of the thread title!

For whoever cares, I'll be updating the first post soon, and adding some new people:
Corky
Justin
Cqorn
Ginmilk

These four, along with several others, are the newest part of northeast pa's brawl community ^_^

also, Devl will be re-added to active members, with pav being taken off.

If anyone has any suggestions/changes you want made to the first post, let me know now ^_^

Dobs1007

Smash Ace
Good **** dobs, you earned yourself a piece of the thread title!

For whoever cares, I'll be updating the first post soon, and adding some new people:
Corky
Justin
Cqorn
Ginmilk

These four, along with several others, are the newest part of northeast pa's brawl community ^_^

also, Devl will be re-added to active members, with pav being taken off.

If anyone has any suggestions/changes you want made to the first post, let me know now ^_^
:) I was repin the Samus/Metroid hat the whole time too :) will confirm date soon for tourney just gotta tell last roommate looks like March 27th is gonna be good though...

Dobs1007

Smash Ace
Also at Thon they had a melee set up I only played one game cause so much other things going on I didn't want to miss...

Anyway I four stocked the dancer I played and here is quote by friend

"For the record, Dobs still dominates at Smash even at the 38 - hour sleep deprivation mark...kid has a mean Captain Falcon. Just sayin'."

Yup I used CF now a days I play a lot of characters other then my Samus including Jigs Roy Link Ganon CF Sheik and Falco and my really scrubby Fox

SLIM

Smash Journeyman
Also at Thon they had a melee set up I only played one game cause so much other things going on I didn't want to miss...

Anyway I four stocked the dancer I played and here is quote by friend

"For the record, Dobs still dominates at Smash even at the 38 - hour sleep deprivation mark...kid has a mean Captain Falcon. Just sayin'."

Yup I used CF now a days I play a lot of characters other then my Samus including Jigs Roy Link Ganon CF Sheik and Falco and my really scrubby Fox
i wonder why you stopped using samus so much.....:chuckle:

:002: best ivysaur in the western hemisphere

M@v

Subarashii!
Ill try to clear this with my parents soon, but I should be able to offer housing for any crew member coming to my pittsburgh tourney. GE crew members get first dibs :)

Dobs1007

Smash Ace
i wonder why you stopped using samus so much.....:chuckle:

:002: best ivysaur in the western hemisphere
Character match ups lol Marth owns Samus... for most part such a dumb fight and I'll beat you in rematch aka I won't drink prior to match and actually counter pick and such...

_umbra_

Smash Champion
good **** dobs

i'm bailing on all the brawl tournaments i was planning on going to so i have cash for this and soul silver ^_^

BEEFWHISTLE

Smash Cadet
listen all yall it's a sabatoge listen all yall it's a sabatoge listen all yall it's a sabatoge listen all yall it's a sabatoge

_umbra_

Smash Champion
crew theme song too good :)

We need a slimfest or beefaganza before I kill myself

make it happen

edit: LOL they sensor out the *** in bee***anza

**** gays ruining our smashfests lollll

Dobs1007

Smash Ace
I'm offering this style mm to all members of my crew at my tourney http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=267227

Its called the Dobs 5-pack challenge

You must use same character all 5 games
I will uses these 5 characters each in one game.
1. Fox on Battlefield
2. Falco on Battlefield
3. Sheik on FD
4. Jigs on FD
5. Marth on FD

Way it works is if I win 3 out of 5 I win 5 dollars
For each game you win you get 1 dollar so if win 3 out of 5 get 3 dollars
4 out of 5 get 4 dollars win all 5 get 5 dollars

I will also accept my standard Roy vs Jigs FD only best of 3 or 5 games....

_umbra_

Smash Champion
definitely up for the 5-pack challenge

i suggest we make an addition though

winner of each match takes a shot/chugs a beer

after the tournament though, I'm done drinking before/during tournaments...never a good idea for me LOL

^_^

Top Bottom