• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Global Gaming Tournament 2 - Finished

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cpt.Zeppo

Smash Lord
loool That was a long time ago, like in the beginning of 2008 or end of 2007, you couldnt do that now and I think you know that iswell lol.
And it wasn't £5 MM anyway lol, it was £5 planned on smashboards and then when the day came I pitied you so we both agreed on reducing it to £3/2 I think and then I felt sorry for you so I sandbagged during the whole MM and only actuaqlly tried when I got the kill.

*** YOU CAPTAIN ZEPPO A.K.A PAUL COPELAND!
ROOOOOOOOOOFL LOOK AT YOU TRYING TO KEEP IT TOGETHER AND THEN THE RAGE COMES OUT AT THE END MY WORD KEEP IT TOGETHER?! :chuckle::laugh::suess: IF YOU HAD SEEN MY ROY AT THE LAST TOURNAMENT YOU'D KNOW HE WASNT PLAYING, HE TOOK 2 STOCK OFF CHRISBOI WHILE ONLY TAKING 40% SO LOL CAUSE HE BEAT YOU SO MY ROY MUST STILL BE BETTER

monty06

Smash Ace
ROOOOOOOOOOFL LOOK AT YOU TRYING TO KEEP IT TOGETHER AND THEN THE RAGE COMES OUT AT THE END MY WORD KEEP IT TOGETHER?! :chuckle::laugh::suess: IF YOU HAD SEEN MY ROY AT THE LAST TOURNAMENT YOU'D KNOW HE WASNT PLAYING, HE TOOK 2 STOCK OFF CHRISBOI WHILE ONLY TAKING 40% SO LOL CAUSE HE BEAT YOU SO MY ROY MUST STILL BE BETTER

i think a roy ditto rematch is on after last time. was a epic match lol

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
loool That was a long time ago, like in the beginning of 2008 or end of 2007, you couldnt do that now and I think you know that iswell lol.
And it wasn't £5 MM anyway lol, it was £5 planned on smashboards and then when the day came I pitied you so we both agreed on reducing it to £3/2 I think and then I felt sorry for you so I sandbagged during the whole MM and only actuaqlly tried when I got the kill.

*** YOU CAPTAIN ZEPPO A.K.A PAUL COPELAND!
Oh whats this? Johns in a money match :laugh:.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
loool What the hell. I did get an xbox 360 for xmas, and a PS3.....

Edit: Ohhhh yeah loooooooool that kid, just cos he is black and he has hair and he is small and extremely sexy doesnt make him me, its just all of my features:bee:

VA

Smash Hero
Yeah I don't, I want revenge for that time at AR2 where you used mind crush to beat me.

VA

Smash Hero
I was 2 stock up on ryan, 4 stock to 2 on like 16% then he mind crushed me and beat me.

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
Sat 31 January 2009
London, Victoria Coach Station to Birmingham, The Priory Queensway Stop PC
10:00 Depart London, Victoria Coach Station
Arrive Birmingham, The Priory Queensway Stop PC 13:00

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
I actually want to money match people at this, even for low stakes because I really want some serious games this time other than tournament. It'll also prepare me for random serious matches at the german tourney in april

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
just confirming in case of confusion, these are the people coming on the coach from victoria

Me
Dave
Hugo
Tamoo
Chrisboi
Frostbyte
Tails Chao
Professor Pro
Vanity Angel
Retroking

if anyone else wants to go they have to book for themselves :/

Status