• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Global Gaming Tournament 2 - Finished

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koop_88

Smash Journeyman
Your sig was clear as day profs little bro. Im pretty sure ive got more banter in my left nut than even some of those banter kings tbh. My right nut doesn't even get involved, he just watches the left nut have more banter than some of those banter kings - JUST for the banter.

GGT2 is now being co-hosted by me and kone. I play a more kung fu instructor bouncer doesn't say anything useful kinda role, and eds gonna run the show. Also, when I say co-hosted I mean we are getting f*cked down the pub friday night in birms and then trying to use our combined hangovers to find the venue. Probs wont stop me being the hottest guy at the tourney though tbhhhh. Sexual responses are welcome.

Koop_88

Smash Journeyman
Oh yeah and Jo3 my other lover can you bring our little silver love child? Don't actually have a pad for the tourney so gonna need custody over him once again. Ta <3

Danter Banter

Smash Apprentice
Your sig was clear as day profs little bro. Im pretty sure ive got more banter in my left nut than even some of those banter kings tbh. My right nut doesn't even get involved, he just watches the left nut have more banter than some of those banter kings - JUST for the banter.
loooool WOW that banter actually hurt my feelings mixed with turning me on with the talk about your nuts. I am sorry but you are going in 'The Banter Kings'

craiigg

Smash Lord
i remember this guy called Owna, he was officially the ****ing ****!!

owna any of R&F got SFT2 HD Remix on xbox???

and hows the poppin coming!! hahah i know jam will wanna hear

monty06

Smash Ace
Oh he was the only Doc main i could remeber! Was pretty alright too if i remember correctly!

When did Darvor come back????? That guy had a MEAN Gannon/Marth!!!!! Had some sick mind games too!

:yoshi:

jay (l4dy) was thinking of coming i think but hes got gf now so dan said hed probally flake.

alex is back? i thought he was more interested in playing PSO

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Nope Fuzz, D.A.M is from around here. Looking forward to this, should be bringing 2 setups.

Kone

Smash Master
cant bring tvs ant :( , no way for me to park near venue ithout paying an absolute fortune and getting the train in from stourbridge. sorry man, never though bout not getting to the venue via car. will bring a setup tho (let me know if u need more than one). apologies. i dont normally flake on setups etc

Aiko

Smash Champion
Reminder to everyone:

please read the rules carefully. With the expected turnout to be 40+, we need your help to run the whole tournament smoothly.

ÖwnÄ

Smash Ace
i remember this guy called Owna, he was officially the ****ing ****!!

owna any of R&F got SFT2 HD Remix on xbox???

and hows the poppin coming!! hahah i know jam will wanna hear
Yea man im still popping! Shooot i came out popping when i was born! lol!! But yea My brother has SFT2 HD on Xbox 360 and spam has it too i think! Frigging love that game! If it wasnt my bro's XBOX id bring it along and play some people! Have u got it?

:yoshi:

COEY

Smash Lord
sam you cant have your pad back, its mine!!! :)

but honestly i will need to use it lol ive kinda been using it as my own for a while now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom