• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Global Gaming Tournament - Birmingham 29th November

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cpt.Zeppo

Smash Lord
Aye .

EDIT TO WILL: Yeah SS is stupidly good lol and that community seems to have ****loads of banter, probably just for the banter i dunno though

AmcD

Smash Ace
nah ive got tonnes of technical and colour banter. I'm actually declaring myself as a commentator!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LMAO seen as you're declaring yourself as one then I declare Bullet Bill as a commentator he has THE BANTER!!!!!:laugh:

grayfox

Smash Champion
Omfg Bullet Bill Is A Must! I Dont Really Think It Should Be Colour And Technical But More Amazing Banter And Gutted Banter - We Pretty Much Need A Guy Having The Banter And Someone Who Is Gutted By It For The Banter For The Banter

Cpt.Zeppo

Smash Lord
Omfg Bullet Bill Is A Must! I Dont Really Think It Should Be Colour And Technical But More Amazing Banter And Gutted Banter - We Pretty Much Need A Guy Having The Banter And Someone Who Is Gutted By It For The Banter For The Banter

Chrisboi and Bullet Bill?!?!?!?! K ITS SORTED THEN :bigthumbu :suess: :suess:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom