• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Glyph Muscles Proudly Presents: Mario Party 2 Mafia: Game OVER!

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
His questioning is kinda meh and simply "listening to common sense" is hardly a reason to have someone as town.
For the record, that wasn't a "these people are town" list, that was a "these people can live" list. I'll take people who support a good idea over people who don't, it means sensible **** will happen.

This isn't to say I value J still, just that the original list was meant to have a group of people that I wanted around for awhile.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
WL, can you give me an opinion on July and Circus?
July's attacks on Mentos have flawed reasonings filled with reaches but she's actually attacking legitimately scummy things instead of just nuances particular to Mentos. It's the right direction even if she's going about it the wrong way.

Circus is Circus. Trying to accomplish the impossible task of putting Ryker on a leash is a ProTown action, if only to somehow prevent more stupid deaths, but that's my most memorable action from him. Other than that, he's probed a couple of people but never really went anywhere with it. He's taking more of a background route and adding to the discussion, not particularly leading it. His insight is good though, definitely good enough to worth leaving him alone.

But I talked about Circus. Why didn't you ask me about Ranmaru or marshy/Macman?

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
What do you mean? What changed your opinion on J?
Just that I double-checked what he said. Nothing J said was particularly sinister, no, but upon reread I realized that a lot of what he said wasn't anything particularly new or interesting. His only individual actions, to that point, were to agree with Circus and to call July out on something. I thought there was more from him. My mistake.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
LDR said:
Yo Airhead, refresh me about what **** J's been questioning and why it's a good thing. Which common sense is he listening to.

I seem to remember him being really generic thus far, which isn't necessarily a bad thing given the current position in the game, but it is odd that you'd say he's not.
Posted above, the double down changed things. I saw what you're seeing. Nothing particularly sinister, no, but nothing particularly insightful or helpful.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Ah. What do you think of J's point of July trying hard to justify her town read on LDR? Good, bad?

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
I don't really see it. If I'd accuse July of one point of tunneling, it's moreso on her reasoning for scumMentos than any town read she has on LDR. Maybe I'll triple-back and check that but that stuck out more than any read on LDR.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Why do you want this?

What does this mean?

Otto-man. Follow through. You need it.

Washed doesn't seem any more "theatrical" than I feel like I'm used to seeing him. I mean, even I'm not that surprised by a move like this coming from Ryker, so Washed shouldn't exactly be shocked either, but his frustration with the situation looks genuine, and he always responds to everything with his volume at 11. Maybe he's focused more on LDR's shenanigans than is necessary (I think a lot of us are guilty of that), but I'm not seeing the red flags.

Not that I like butting heads with you in literally every game we're in, but you look like you're reaching for something with July here. Even with Liar Game fresh in our minds, there's nothing wrong with having a town read on someone if you think they're acting pro-town. What's bugging you about July seems to be that you think she should be keeping Swords as a perpetual nullread because Swords was able to dupe us so well in a past game. Is that correct? Is there ever going to be a point during this game when you feel you'd be able to trust Swords?
And this stuff makes me like Circus.

Alright, caught up, to my knowledge.

vote: Mentos

I don't particularly like how he immediately jumped on LDR and, regardless of stated reasons to see him as town, he opts for the indy reads instead because "Ryker's not that dumb." Safe posting is usual for him. That reasoning is not.

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
What a twist, I'm being attacked for being me again XD You know, you would think people would learn after every game on Dgames that I play this way, but apparently not >_< anyway, off to work! Mostly gonna be responding to stuff about me, seeing as that is actually the meat of posts that aren't rightfully pointing out how much of an idiot LDR is.

I was trying to say that Mentos says that Lunar can only be town or indie for shooting EE. However, that is based off the assumption that EE will flip town. If EE flipped scum, I would still keep the possibility of Lunar Disco being mafia on the table, as well as town and indie (I've literally seen the exact scenario where mafia daykilled his buddy D1 for protown credit in Inception Mafia). Thus, when he says that if the shot is real Lunar could only be town or indie, he is assuming before EE flips that EE is town, as an EE scum flip would not have inferred Lunar Disco town or indie the way an EE town flip does.
That was not based off the assumption EE was town. Granted, I did assume so solely for the fact that odds are in favor of him being town, but more importantly, I have never been in a game in which mafia had a dayvig. If Inception was like that it's an idiotic role that should never be in a game, but I can see daykilling SK, I can see town dayvig, I can NOT see mafia dayvig, hence I would assume town/indie. Quite simple reasoning actually. If EE flipped scum, I would still see town/indie because of that reason above. Try harder.

Also, how does him being a scumflip mean mafia is a possibility if it's not with a townflip? Any shot, whether it hits town or mafia, at that point is ********. It gives no information to draw from, and really is just some of the worst play I've ever seen. But if you're assuming mafia could have a dayvig anyway, why would you say that's only the case with a scumflip? If anything it's less likely that way.

Ryker I agree with you that the way Mentos has constructed his posts seem very safe, very clean and neat. However, I have to ask, what do you know about Mentosman? Like, you've seen the guy, right? Older than most of us, more mature, dresses like a real gentleman. Maybe his "safe" speech is just "formal" speech? Thoughts?
When doesn't that ******* send mixed messages regardless of alignment? It's Mentos, he has the diction of a politician and sadly employs it to the fullest.
People actually recognizing my playstyle! woo! Been this way for a long long time and not gonna change anytime soon :3

I do not like this segment from Mentos. He is literally saying that regardless of what happens with this "gambit/not gambit shenanigans" he still wants LDR dead regardless. I just don't get it because he doesn't seem to be trying to consider the fact that LDR could be town nor was he really considering the fact that EE could be scum with his flip.

Since no RVS, I'm just going to go straight into it with whom I believe is looking the worst and that's Mentos for how he seemed to be trying to position himself into a safe way where he would come out looking good regardless of how the EE vs. Ryker scenario played out. His play comes across as cautious as stated by others.

Vote: Mentosman8

Mentos, can I get an opinion on July since she has the meatiest post yet?
Yep, I do want him dead. Definitely before LYLO, possibly quite soon, after something I'll get to a bit further down the post. First of all, I don't CARE if he's town. He has proven himself a detriment by taking out one of the strongest players in the game before anything had happened. That alone means I don't trust keeping him alive to pull that **** again. Secondly, even with an EE scumflip, it was a ****ing ******** shot and I'd want him dead for being cocky and triggerhappy which is not a good thing for town. The thought of EEscum was in my mind, but either way LDR has proven himself to not be safe to keep around, as a reckless dayvig at best and a ballsy SK at worst.

Next up, yeah, my posts did play it safe in a way. All my posts do. But, you just point out that I wanted LDR dead regardless if it was real or not, so how does that put me as "coming out on top either way?" I *clearly* was against LDR, and I clearly, and still do, want him to die(the only question I left was when). My play is always cautious, but I put LDR on my "needs to die at some point" list, so how you can say I would come out on top either way(especially when most people would assume dayvig over SK for some reason)?

As for July? Misinterpreting my posts to put a vote on me doesn't sit well with me. I believe last time I played with her she was scum, and it came off as similar but I don't play on small meta(think that's the ONLY time I played with her). Got my eye on her, but she hasn't done anything to warrant large suspicion thusfar.

Buh-buh-buh bull****. You can judge what to do based on who I shoot. I'm only shooting who I'd vig under my reads and player activity. If I could shoot based off of town majority, then cool, but unless you want to kill every scum player tonight, then town majority is a thing that can be tampered with.

Say what you want. I told Marshy already, I'll shoot if you're right.
So, what you're saying is, you shot off one of town's strongest players immediately, before there was anything to gain from his flip, like a ****ing moron, but you're just gonna do what you want and ignore town? F that. You don't get to play the lone ranger anymore, if you want to ignore town, my belief that you're an SK gets stronger.

No ****, "town majority is a thing that can be tampered with"—you just tampered with it. I think you've shown that you can't be trusted to be the only one(s) deciding on when to pull the trigger. If you're not interested in cooperating with us, then I'm much less interested in letting you live.
Circus said it well too. Just pointing it out because so far Circus seems to be matching my thoughts decently, like him so far.

It makes EE a nonfactor instead of a threatening factor. It makes everyone freak out. Win-win.

Do you know what calling a bluff even means? It means he didn't think I could/would do it. Unfortunately for him, he was mistaken.
No, not win-win. EE has single-handedly won games for town before(Bioware) that they should have lost. Even if that wasn't the case, eliminating a power-player just because you're scared of them does not = win-win. It equals lose-lose because you can't analyze anything from them, and if, as the odds and the situation ended up, he was town, you blow away someone who could be a major asset. And if he was scum, you've got nothing to work with from someone who's not afraid to call out his buddies harder than he calls out townies to make himself look good.

Vote: Mentos

Same reasons as others, but also he's disappeared for a bit after pressure was first applied to him so I like this vote here.

Honestly, considering it's you that has the gun, I think we're be better off waiting for a Night.
Except, I disappeared before there was pressure on me, before Gorf had posted that EE died, and before many people, if anyone, had even made a relevant comment. Trying to make me look bad based on false accusations are ya Sword?

He was independent siblings with Kevin in Lost.
STOP. RIGHT THERE. It's bad enough you're going to play a cocky gunslinger like you are, but now you are going to straight up LIE? Yeah, this post sealed my opinion, I'm voting you and I want you dead today. You've proven yourself a detriment to town, and now you're proving it further by lying to make people question me more. I'm 6th on the list, as town. Thanks for giving me the final push I needed to make me want you dead now, I was really undecided whether I should let the loose cannon live to focus elsewhere, or try to get rid of it, and then you gave me a nice, blatant, provable lie.

I don't particularly like how he immediately jumped on LDR and, regardless of stated reasons to see him as town, he opts for the indy reads instead because "Ryker's not that dumb." Safe posting is usual for him. That reasoning is not.
First of all, I *don't* think he's that stupid either. However, the fact is he is playing in a way from the very start that is not at all helpful to town, so while I do think he's indie I want him dead regardless so we don't have to deal with this **** through the whole game.

Vote: Lunar Disco Redheads

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
He just gave one by answering me.....heh....

Getting to things tomorrow possibly idk anymore.

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
As for July? Misinterpreting my posts to put a vote on me doesn't sit well with me. I believe last time I played with her she was scum, and it came off as similar but I don't play on small meta(think that's the ONLY time I played with her). Got my eye on her, but she hasn't done anything to warrant large suspicion thusfar.
Ran, read more, skim less. It was right there. In the post. And you asked me about it in the next one. *facepalm*

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I assumed you might have given it in reply to July. My mistake.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
WL said:
Why didn't you ask me about Ranmaru or marshy/Macman?
Didn't stick out to my mind quite bluntly and I didn't really remember any posts from Macman/Marshy besides those RVS posts you brought up and I didn't even know Ran was in the game till like this page.

This may sound weird, kind of glad you recanted your read on me. It seemed like BS because you were reaching for a reason to call me town but it seems after some deliberation you have found a truer motive which I can agree to because I haven't really gotten into the game and probably won't for a bit unless I see something intriguing.

Like July for instance is intriguing me but she isn't around it seems at the moment. I want to see how she responds to Mentos.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I'm interested in seeing July post as well, but she is busy with finals/papers this week.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
THOUGHT THEY WERE TOWN LOVERS **** YOU RYKER

That's an interesting read though. Mulling it for now, addressing other things in the meantime.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Didn't stick out to my mind quite bluntly and I didn't really remember any posts from Macman/Marshy besides those RVS posts you brought up and I didn't even know Ran was in the game till like this page.
How did you not know Ran was in the game...

This may sound weird, kind of glad you recanted your read on me. It seemed like BS because you were reaching for a reason to call me town but it seems after some deliberation you have found a truer motive which I can agree to because I haven't really gotten into the game and probably won't for a bit unless I see something intriguing.
I...just...what. I have no idea how to take this. You praise me for making the smart move but then say such ******* things like "not getting into this game until I see something that catches my eye?"

uhhh

Like July for instance is intriguing me but she isn't around it seems at the moment. I want to see how she responds to Mentos.
I-...

okay

I guess.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I didn't really pay attention to the player list and the only people on my mind were people that deffo left a mark on me from the beginning. (i.e. LDR/Mentos/Circus/July)

I mean it is a true statement though because I am in far too many games and my schedule is beginning to heat up and this one I feel is the game that's gonna lack in drive because I really don't have the biggest care load after the beginning of the game aaaaand its moving somewhat slow/stagnating due to LDR vs. Mentos and I wouldn't mind just lynching LDR and getting rid of that slot for preventing future headaches that I can already see brewing.

For my mentos suspicion, nothing was really quelled but maybe there is more into this "mentos just being mentos" thing than I had originally thought because I literally don't have anything from him. The impression I know of him was from one of my first games where he DID have opinions and they stuck out really nicely and he also fought for them. It would be FF9:Remix mafia and also NBC mafia. One thing just rubs me the wrong way which is this paragraph:

Mentos said:
STOP. RIGHT THERE. It's bad enough you're going to play a cocky gunslinger like you are, but now you are going to straight up LIE? Yeah, this post sealed my opinion, I'm voting you and I want you dead today. You've proven yourself a detriment to town, and now you're proving it further by lying to make people question me more. I'm 6th on the list, as town. Thanks for giving me the final push I needed to make me want you dead now, I was really undecided whether I should let the loose cannon live to focus elsewhere, or try to get rid of it, and then you gave me a nice, blatant, provable lie.
He just keeps repeating himself over and over in a circle of how he is a detriment to town and how he is so set on him being scum now that he gets his vote. He also shouts that what LDR is saying is lie when the fact is, it could just be memory failure and not really recalling what they were correctly. Seems a tad bit of an over-reaction to Ryker's statement.

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
Repetition can be good, I use it a decent amount :3 Also, it's not so much being set on him being scum: it's how I'm leaning, but I see, as you just mentioned in your post, many future headaches over stupid stuff if he's kept around, hence making him, in my eyes, the detriment I say he'll be and me wanting to get rid of him either way.

As for the memory failure, I've considered that option. But, the game was being used as an example of my town play being similar and he felt it important to "correct;" if it's important to correct, it's important to make sure you aren't wrong.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Mentos, settle this for me because I am getting mixed vibes. Are you wanting to lynch LDR because you feel they are scummy or because they are moreso a detriment?

Lunar Disco Redheads

Smash Rookie

Unvote

Request Votecount

I dunno how many votes he has right now.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Lunar Disco Redheads (Glyph/Ryker hydra)- (1) mentosman8
Mentosman8- (3) J, Sworddancer., WashedLaundry
Ranmaru- (0)
July- (0)
Sworddancer.- (0)
Raziek- (1) Marshy
Marshy- (1) Macman
KevinM- (0)
Circus- (0)
J- (0)
Macman- (0)
WashedLaundry- (0)

Not voting- (5) Ranmaru, July, Raziek, KevinM, Circus

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch! Lynch deadline is set for 5/8 at 11:59 PM EST! Message deadline set for 5/3 at 11:59 EST, approximately 24 hours from now!

Lunar Disco Redheads

Smash Rookie
Yay! Stuff to do!

What a twist, I'm being attacked for being me again XD You know, you would think people would learn after every game on Dgames that I play this way, but apparently not >_< anyway, off to work! Mostly gonna be responding to stuff about me, seeing as that is actually the meat of posts that aren't rightfully pointing out how much of an idiot LDR is.
AtE!

That was not based off the assumption EE was town. Granted, I did assume so solely for the fact that odds are in favor of him being town, but more importantly, I have never been in a game in which mafia had a dayvig. If Inception was like that it's an idiotic role that should never be in a game, but I can see daykilling SK, I can see town dayvig, I can NOT see mafia dayvig, hence I would assume town/indie. Quite simple reasoning actually. If EE flipped scum, I would still see town/indie because of that reason above. Try harder.

Also, how does him being a scumflip mean mafia is a possibility if it's not with a townflip? Any shot, whether it hits town or mafia, at that point is ********. It gives no information to draw from, and really is just some of the worst play I've ever seen. But if you're assuming mafia could have a dayvig anyway, why would you say that's only the case with a scumflip? If anything it's less likely that way.
Honestly, this whole line seems rather pointless from both directions. Mentos thinks this, July thinks this. Unless you can point out why one is lying about what they think, then you're going on a tangent leading to a dead end.

People actually recognizing my playstyle! woo! Been this way for a long long time and not gonna change anytime soon :3
So that means I'm good to keep shooting people cause that's my playstyle! woo!

First of all, I don't CARE if he's town. He has proven himself a detriment by taking out one of the strongest players in the game before anything had happened. That alone means I don't trust keeping him alive to pull that **** again. Secondly, even with an EE scumflip, it was a ****ing ******** shot and I'd want him dead for being cocky and triggerhappy which is not a good thing for town. The thought of EEscum was in my mind, but either way LDR has proven himself to not be safe to keep around, as a reckless dayvig at best and a ballsy SK at worst.
Oh man. Oh man. Oh man.

This is so disgusting.

Vote Mentos

And before anyone asks why I didn't vote Circus for being willing to shoot me, reread what each of them are trying to accomplish.

Next up, yeah, my posts did play it safe in a way. All my posts do. But, you just point out that I wanted LDR dead regardless if it was real or not, so how does that put me as "coming out on top either way?" I *clearly* was against LDR, and I clearly, and still do, want him to die(the only question I left was when). My play is always cautious, but I put LDR on my "needs to die at some point" list, so how you can say I would come out on top either way(especially when most people would assume dayvig over SK for some reason)?
God I hate that you're just writing off a mislynch. With absolutely no analysis of anything sans the shot.

So, what you're saying is, you shot off one of town's strongest players immediately, before there was anything to gain from his flip, like a ****ing moron, but you're just gonna do what you want and ignore town? F that. You don't get to play the lone ranger anymore, if you want to ignore town, my belief that you're an SK gets stronger.
Thank you. Please die.

Circus said it well too. Just pointing it out because so far Circus seems to be matching my thoughts decently, like him so far.
Nope! Circus is trying to corral me. You're trying to dispose of me. Please take your comparison elsewhere.

No, not win-win. EE has single-handedly won games for town before(Bioware) that they should have lost. Even if that wasn't the case, eliminating a power-player just because you're scared of them does not = win-win. It equals lose-lose because you can't analyze anything from them, and if, as the odds and the situation ended up, he was town, you blow away someone who could be a major asset. And if he was scum, you've got nothing to work with from someone who's not afraid to call out his buddies harder than he calls out townies to make himself look good.
Psh! EE has also single-handedly won games for scum. I have also single-handedly won games for town. Win-win.

This reaction makes it a win in either case.

Except, I disappeared before there was pressure on me, before Gorf had posted that EE died, and before many people, if anyone, had even made a relevant comment. Trying to make me look bad based on false accusations are ya Sword?
WL and Circus. What make you of this quote?

Interesting. And why is this so damning?

First of all, I *don't* think he's that stupid either. However, the fact is he is playing in a way from the very start that is not at all helpful to town, so while I do think he's indie I want him dead regardless so we don't have to deal with this **** through the whole game.

Vote: Lunar Disco Redheads
Oh, I'm not stupid. A stupid man wouldn't have taken that shot.

God, Mentos, you haven't looked at how I've been playing since the very start. You've only seen the very start and tunneled it into oblivion. I mean, I know you're reading my posts because you caught the one part where I made a mistake, but that's literally all you've pointed out past the trigger.

Yup, good with you going.

Lunar Disco Redheads

Smash Rookie
I mean it is a true statement though because I am in far too many games and my schedule is beginning to heat up and this one I feel is the game that's gonna lack in drive because I really don't have the biggest care load after the beginning of the game aaaaand its moving somewhat slow/stagnating due to LDR vs. Mentos and I wouldn't mind just lynching LDR and getting rid of that slot for preventing future headaches that I can already see brewing.

For my mentos suspicion, nothing was really quelled but maybe there is more into this "mentos just being mentos" thing than I had originally thought because I literally don't have anything from him. The impression I know of him was from one of my first games where he DID have opinions and they stuck out really nicely and he also fought for them. It would be FF9:Remix mafia and also NBC mafia. One thing just rubs me the wrong way which is this paragraph:

He just keeps repeating himself over and over in a circle of how he is a detriment to town and how he is so set on him being scum now that he gets his vote. He also shouts that what LDR is saying is lie when the fact is, it could just be memory failure and not really recalling what they were correctly. Seems a tad bit of an over-reaction to Ryker's statement.
Oh man. Remember how I didn't like J? I still don't! He agrees with Mentos and says he doesn't like Mentos in the same breath.

Scummates maybe? Did I getcha, J?

Lunar Disco Redheads

Smash Rookie
Mentos, settle this for me because I am getting mixed vibes. Are you wanting to lynch LDR because you feel they are scummy or because they are moreso a detriment?
Lol, look for yourself.

Repetition can be good, I use it a decent amount :3 Also, it's not so much being set on him being scum: it's how I'm leaning, but I see, as you just mentioned in your post, many future headaches over stupid stuff if he's kept around, hence making him, in my eyes, the detriment I say he'll be and me wanting to get rid of him either way.

Lunar Disco Redheads

Smash Rookie
As for the memory failure, I've considered that option. But, the game was being used as an example of my town play being similar and he felt it important to "correct;" if it's important to correct, it's important to make sure you aren't wrong.
Yep. I did. Generally you want to correct misconceptions that protect the people you might want lynched.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Mentos proving to be incredibly detrimental to Town

LDR proving to be basically stupid loose cannon town, doubt he would play this was as scum or indy, literally doesn't make sense to try and get to a anything but town wincon with that style of gambit/play.

LDR confirm/deny that if you have more shots you will let town direct your shots giving us two lynches a day?

Washed Laundry feeling kindy iffy at the morning.

J Fluffing like crazy

Ranmaru not doing anything helpful so far this game.

That's about the life of it.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Chrome is ****ing up, so I'll quote this when it starts working.

LDR confirm/deny that if you have more shots you will let town direct your shots giving us two lynches a day?
I'll actually cut a deal on this one. I will be willing to pull the trigger on a town directed lynch so long as I would be willing to be on the wagon.

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
You know what? I'm tired of getting lynched for playing like me, Ryker continues to be a ******. Calling him as an SK that made a ballsy play to seem town. Other than that, peace out. Done with mafia if this is gonna happen every ****ing time.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
I'm not lynching you based off your playstyle, I'm lynching you based off the fact that you've played an incredibly anti-town D1.

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
How so? By defending myself from the attacks on me? From wanting to lynch someone who is either a ballsy SK or such a loose cannon that he's not safe to keep around? Which of those are detrimental to town, please tell me, because honestly I'm pretty sure those are both what I should be doing after being thrust into this situation.

Also, I wasn't specifically talking about you although that comment does not make sense to me, but attacks like LDR that ignores the points of what I'm saying to be what he wants them to be. Or the various other people who are on me for what amounts to my playstyle. I tried to make an effort to get back into this game after one of the worst mafia plays I have ever seen, after this i don't know if I have the motivation to do it. I'll see in the morning when I'm not half asleep, but right now LDR seems set that I'm scum which means even if I survive a lynch he's going to shoot me.

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
lunar disco redheads it was not cool shooting ee. bros dont shoot bros

btw dont shoot me bro

jerkus if lunar disco redheads was down to shoot whoever i wanted i would choose...im gonna keep that to myself for now. as for why i believed disco has multiple shots its cuz thats the standard dayvig role regardless of alignment. i mean he didnt say "1-shot dayvig"

washedlaundry what did you mean by my interaction with macman being "against the grain"? why is that worth pointing out?

mentos you town? if so wanna be buddies this game?

this game is hilarious btw

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
man

this is gonna be one of those games where everyone plays like scum :urg:

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Oh man. Remember how I didn't like J? I still don't! He agrees with Mentos and says he doesn't like Mentos in the same breath.

Scummates maybe? Did I getcha, J?
That's not it at all because I didn't really agree with Mentos on anything besides the July thing which I had already stated.

And you being not smart, but well...that one is just a true statement. =P

Top Bottom