• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GNG Championships Series MN

GamesNGOGene

Smash Cadet
GNG Championships is a quarterly event that happens throughout the year. Our last event catered to more than 200 players!!

This Championship series is supported by a series of monthly events at Games N Go Rosedale inside of Roseville Mall.

Games N Go - Rosedale Center
10 Rosedale Center #596
Roseville, MN 55113
View Map
(651) 636-6099

The Next Monthly is Melee Singles October 1st at 6pm if you running late just email Gene gamesngoadmin@gmail.com.

Be sure to check out GNG website for dates on monthly events and schedule for GNG Championships
http://www.gamesngoonline.com/information.php?info_id=1

GNG Championships Main event is tentatively scheduled December 18th this will feature Brawl Singles and Doubles and Melee Singles and Doubles and 20 other tournaments so stay tuned.

Holiday Inn & Suites 3 Appletree Square
Bloomington, MN 55425
Direct Line: 952-876-8654 (Grove Room)

This venue is established to create an environment of nonstop gaming events without interruption. Events will be ran all night in both competitive and casual environment. Bus routes do offer stops at the venue.

Come out and support the events meet your local Smash players and enjoy some casual and competitive gaming.

For any questions please message Gene gamesngoadmin@gmail.com I am always available for questions and concerns.

GamesNGOGene

Smash Cadet
Reserve for Gamertags and Power Rankings.

In order to reward those who attend our monthlies we will use results from our monthly event to seed people at Championships.

Gene

yoshii

Smash Ace
Finally there is a thread on smash boards for these. It doesn't do any good to have 3 threads going at once for the same tournament: Facebook, MNsmash, fourms.

Business is sure to pick up Gene!

GamesNGOGene

Smash Cadet
Thanks for the support

I just wanted to get the post on All is Brawl but I will be periodically updating Smash boards. Our Facebook is so we can attract more casuals.

Ocho(*8*)

Smash Ace
I liked this tourney. Thanks for hosting gene!

It was good to see some newer faces too. Good job to Ca$h and the mario guy, who's name i'm only 70% sure about so i'm not gunna guess, as well as other new peop;le who were there.

Ocho(*8*)

Smash Ace
i think

1. chexr
2. deepak
3. sdm
4. amanze
5. lucas
5. ?
7. ocho

idk besides that and I'm not completely positive on anything besides the top 3.

GamesNGOGene

Smash Cadet
Thanks guys it was a great turnout and lots of new faces which makes the tournament fun. I have results congrats to the winners and big thanks to everyone who attended the event!!

1 Evan Pope = Chexr
2 Deepak Reddy =Deepak
3 Steve Kioski = Supernoodleman
4 Amanze Omeoga = Amanze
5. Lucas Hoch = Lucas

GamesNGOGene

Smash Cadet
GNG next tournament is this Friday October 15th 6pm.

Making sure you guys know about the next tournament This Friday!! Its at Games N Go Rosedale inside of RD mall.

Smash Bros Brawl Singles
OCtober 15th
6pm

hope to see you guys this Friday!!

Any questions feel free to email me at

gamesngoadmin@gmail.com

GamesNGOGene

Smash Cadet
Good Brawl event!!

Hey thanks for everyone who came to our Brawl tournament. We had a great turnout especially since it was put on last minute.

I wanted to get feedback on the next Melee and Brawl tournaments happening in November.

These will be the last tournaments before Championships in December 18th so I would love to plan it on a Friday that works for you guys.

I was thinking Melee Nov 5th and Brawl Nov 12th?

Triple R

Smash Lord
Hey thanks for everyone who came to our Brawl tournament. We had a great turnout especially since it was put on last minute.

I wanted to get feedback on the next Melee and Brawl tournaments happening in November.

These will be the last tournaments before Championships in December 18th so I would love to plan it on a Friday that works for you guys.

I was thinking Melee Nov 5th and Brawl Nov 12th?

Nov 5th works for me for Melee, but I probably won't be around for Brawl on the 12th because of Wisconsin tourney that weekend. I think the Friday after (19th) would work for me though.

TheOgbot

Smash Journeyman
Whoa Gene, that date for December is around the time the semester at UND ends!

You make things work great man :D

GamesNGOGene

Smash Cadet
Congrats to the winners of our last tournament!! Over a 100 in prizes were given out for our Smash Melee tournament 11/5/10

1 Deepak
2 Moe
3 Lucas
4 jordan

hope to see you guys at our next 11/19/10 6pm for Smash Brawl

Top Bottom