• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Going to Philly, Is anyone else coming.......

Life After Death

Smash Champion
nah i dont play brawl. unlesss i randomly enter a brawl tourney. its all good i wanted a new combo vid anyway sometime soon

Leh

Smash Ace
I find it fvckin hilarious to listen to hrnut talk about people camping.

ZSS is to late, Wario nuh uh to her.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
i leik trowing waduld deees
yes..yes you do

i normally dont camp with diddy, but i might have to start against certain characters.

i cant wait for next weekend. CALIFORNIA HERE I COME WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Life After Death

Smash Champion
i played both nick riddle and hrnut lol. nothin really can compare to hrnut's camping. ur like ssj10 at just standing still while nick riddle is prolly the black haired version of nick

CO18

Smash Hero
i played both nick riddle and hrnut lol. nothin really can compare to hrnut's camping. ur like ssj10 at just standing still while nick riddle is prolly the black haired version of nick
lmao ssj10 at standing still

from my experiences though hrnut doesnt really camp more than anyone else..

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
thanks, CO18 i camp but everyone acts like they dont as well the two campiest people that I'VE fought are Nick riddle and hbox...well at least they camp the hell outta me, next time me and nick riddles set should be recorded for everyone to understand what i mean,

@Chopz

Nick Riddle told me after that match that he never played that gay EVER, so trust me he was playing alot campier than i do, funny thing is i pick good melee type characters to camp with especially marth olimar and mk, i dont camp that much with snake unless its against D3, MK, sometimes lucario and if its a snake ditto

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
dont pick GW against nick. he camps you with whichever character he is using :laugh:

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Chops, I 100% camped harder than anybody I've ever seen. I did not approach stupidly one time...I was spacing all three matches, and just stood back when it worked for me...No match was less than 5 minutes if I'm not mistaken...Maybe the one where he won with MK...

D_B_S

Smash Lord
camping is how i lose, you should see who i lose to now, people that camp the entire match, kbm, nick r, and hbox............camped me the entire matches i've fought them and thats how they beat me, i would just keep approaching and theyd keep camping, obviously i should jump on the hardcore camping train, and trust me i've never camped afro or you (chopz) the entire match i actually do approach, it doesnt matter anymore though since i dont do gay dittos

hrnut on dbs' account

Master Raven

Smash Master
I think at this point he just plays gay against anyone who doesn't know how to deal with tornado going by those friendlies I watched in the last Gigs stream.

Snakeee

Smash Master
I think I'm one of the best ledge campers, and probably the best non-metaknight for that as well. Is planking banned at COT4?

Top Bottom