• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Goku

Status
Not open for further replies.

walter01

Smash Cadet
Today is December 3 2009, the 25th anniversary of Dragonball. To commemorate this fine day, I want to start making a kid Goku character. Seeing as how I'm not well versed with PSA or brawlbox (although I'm trying with brawbox) I will need a lot of help with this. In the future I hope to use a model and not just textures.

So far, all I have is a partial (and very basic) moveset in mind. Right now im thinking of using Ness as the base.

standard a combo: Rock scissors paper (Goku punches then pokes them in the eye before slapping them).

ftilt: a stronger punch (maybe Mario's Fsmash animation?)
dtilt: Goku sweeps his leg out and attempts to trip the opponent (med-high chance of tripping)
utilt: Goku gives a small jump and kicks upwards (like Falcon's usmash but with one leg)
dash: Goku dives forward in an attempt to head butt his opponent

special: kamehameha
uspecial: on the ground he extends his nyoibo/powerpole with one end on the ground to propel himself upwards, in the air he spins his tail like a helicopter to fly for a short amount of time.
dspecial: unknown

fsmash: swings his nyoibo/power pole forward with the beam sword effect (the longer you charge it the bigger it gets)
usmash/dsmash: unknown

final smash: Goku transforms into an Oozaru for a small amount of time, becoming much a lot bigger/stronger but losing any ability to recovery.

NOTE: THIS IS DRAGONBALL GOKU, HES STILL A KID AND CAN'T USE NEARLY AS MANY ATTACKS AS HE CAN IN DBZ!

I know some of this is not yet possible (tail and whatnot) but I hope to get this off the ground and started soon. any and all help/suggestions will be much appreciated. Thank you.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
And chances are this will be closed and moved to the submission thread once our neighborhood friendly Bio Hedgie makes his way here. XD

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
Yeah, you may have better luck discussing your moveset and getting help in this thread instead of a new topic :p

(That, and Wave nailed it too)

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom