• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Good Bye Shiek

Scroll

Smash Ace
I have played and enjoyed Sheik from day one. Been facinated by other characters such as ICs, Puff and Peach, but always stuck with Sheik since you know. It's so easy! All I gotto do is Dash Attack or Down Smash any lower scrub tier character and they are done for. And then I can sit back and enjoy all the CA$H!

But I have come to a realization. Why limit myself playing a non real top tier character, when I can play a real one? He has a move that comes out really fast that can reflect projectiles!! I mean how imbalanced is that? YL wont stand a chance! I can play the king, the best, the guy at the very top of the tier list!

AND then I can be sure to win every single match I play from now on. All I gotto do is to play faster than my opponent. How hard can that be?
And if it just so happens that I lose a match then I will just take him to Stadium and infinite him. GGWP

See ya'll suckers!! Keep playing your scrubtier character and I will own you in tourneys with a real character

SHAXX 4LYFE

Last edited:

Scroll

Smash Ace
April Fools?3
A poor attempt, yes.
I don't see myself playing anyone else than our beloved character.
Anything else would be silly and a waste of time! I won't improve on my tech chase and my spacie gimps as fast! >:D
I have been working on some movement drills that I'll post in the "Weird Tech Skill Challenge" thread soon

Last edited:

Jmook11

Smash Apprentice
A poor attempt, yes.
I don't see myself playing anyone else than our beloved character.
Anything else would be silly and a waste of time! I won't improve on my tech chase and my spacie gimps as fast! >:D
I have been working on some movement drills that I'll post in the "Weird Tech Skill Challenge" thread soon
Haha thats what I like to hear man! And im looking forward to new janky challenges!

Arrestme

Smash Cadet
NNID
Eulogy
He knows....everybody knows.. But a great point none-the-less.
One does not simply peace out on that girl scout. U all better take care, & comb her hair. Or else!

Hey, I'm a poet n didn't know it! Ok maybe I did. Happy belated St. Patties Day.

Last edited:

B0MB

Smash Rookie
I've just started playing Melee on a competitive level in the last few weeks, picked up Sheik on day one, and I don't know how to explain it, but she's just the best for my play style. Probably because I don't have to L-cancel.

Seal

Smash Journeyman
I've just started playing Melee on a competitive level in the last few weeks, picked up Sheik on day one, and I don't know how to explain it, but she's just the best for my play style. Probably because I don't have to L-cancel.
Well if you d-air you should. N-air, too. Of course it's not as important for sheik as it is for characters like falcon, but there's little reason not to do it.

Jim Jam Flim Flam

Smash Apprentice
I know this thread isn't serious, but I actually played sheik for a little while, as many players do when they first learn, and then I switched to characters that require about 100 times the button presses. Sheik isn't really common even though she's high tier, I think because she's not as exciting as characters like Fox, Falco, and the man himself Captain Falcon. The less buttons you press the less room for error, though.

Scroll

Smash Ace
I know this thread isn't serious, but I actually played sheik for a little while, as many players do when they first learn, and then I switched to characters that require about 100 times the button presses. Sheik isn't really common even though she's high tier, I think because she's not as exciting as characters like Fox, Falco, and the man himself Captain Falcon. The less buttons you press the less room for error, though.
I for one picked up sheik because she, to me, has the most interesting edge guarding in the game. And I really like her combo tree.
And btw here in scandinavia there are Sheiks all over. Not sure if as many as there are Foxes though

How does auto cancels fit your style? That's purely a technical aspect if you ask me.

Last edited:
Top Bottom