• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Good controller to buy?

Landry

Smash Ace
That's the standard white controller. Pretty much the only new one you can get these days. If you want an official controller (and trust me, you do) this is the one to go for.

Mr.Jackpot

Smash Lord
Oh christ...already bought it.

Not sure what's up with that guy but the review if 2 years old and official white controllers (or controller) I've tried have always been legit so it's probably the seller.

Byte_

Smash Cadet
Yeah check the seller, if it's from nintendo, you're good to go. Pricey but so worth it, because it's the only official controller manufactured anymore.

D

Deleted member

My friend got a official Onyx controller for like 25 bucks at the venue we played at a couple of months ago. (FX Game Exchange)

So, I think you can get a good controller for cheap.

Ezzee

Smash Apprentice
It's worth it. I bought the unnoficial ones before, and they seem fine at first, but the control stick literally lasted 3 days before it went loose.

Top Bottom