• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Good for a laugh or at least a facepalm

Gyumi

Smash Cadet
LOL
What game was he playing?
Anyone he states it's just his opinion anyway.
But, LOL Anyway.
Good laugh

Griffard

Smash Ace
wow, what a horrible list. all i know is that ganondorf, sadly, is horrible and ness and zelda are much better... plus dedede seems broken good and apparently wolf is great

Mr.Victory07

Smash Lord
lol definitaly deserves a facepalm, this looks like the melee tiers with brawl newcomers slapped around everywhere soley based on speed

Rogueleader89

Smash Rookie
um... I haven't played the game and I'm sure that (by pure observation of hundreds of videos) he is wrong for the most part... olimar bottom tier? Shiek and ZSS in the highest tier? I don't think so...

How could he possibly think that he can rate every character by playing each of them once... especially characters like sonic, snake, and olimar who (from what I've heard) play oddly at first, but once u get used to them they are much much better?

iron blade

Smash Ace
*Facepalm* Like everyone above me said, it's just Melee's with newcomers strewn about based on how they look.

Basara

Smash Rookie
Metaknight top tier???? , he only have 1 KO move.............

DDD low tier and olimar low tier??? , DDD has insane power , olimar has insane distance......

I think this guy is based on youtube videos , he never played de game, so , yes you need a fabolous *facepalm*

Basara

Smash Rookie

DDD low tier and olimar low tier??? , DDD has insane power , olimar has insane distance......

I think this guy is based on youtube videos , he never played the game, so , yes you need a fabolous *facepalm*

Basara

Smash Rookie

I think this guy is based on youtube videos , he never played the game, so , yes you need a fabolous *facepalm*

hectichobo

Smash Ace
Where does this kid live.... No one disses Kirby like that. He put Kirby on the bottom of the Bottom Tire List. When I see that kid online Me and Kirby will show that kid who is Bottom Tire...

gamer8

Smash Lord
um... I haven't played the game and I'm sure that (by pure observation of hundreds of videos) he is wrong for the most part... olimar bottom tier? Shiek and ZSS in the highest tier? I don't think so...

How could he possibly think that he can rate every character by playing each of them once... especially characters like sonic, snake, and olimar who (from what I've heard) play oddly at first, but once u get used to them they are much much better?
Actually they're pretty good, but Sheik got nerfed...

Omhatoen

Smash Apprentice
This guy apparently sucks at making tier lists.

I doubt that Ganon is in the Mid tier; more like the Low or worst tier to me (IMO)

RedMage8BT

Smash Lord
My tier list:

Top tier
Fox
Falco

High tier
Sheik
Marth
Peach

Middle tier
Captain Falcon
Ice Climbers
Samus
Jigglypuff
Mario
Ganondorf

Low tier
Link
Luigi
Donkey Kong
Toon Link
Pikachu

Bottom tier
Yoshi
Zelda
Mr. Game and Watch
Ness
Bowser
Kirby

Newcomers? What newcomers?

Kyune

Smash Rookie
I'm surprised they didn't ban lizard and call him a troll, hahaha.

SinisterLizard

Smash Ace
Grim lizard. Thank you for your Kirby support. He has been my main since 64.
Yeah, he and Pika were my mains in 64. I had to switch it up in Melee since I couldn't deal with the changes, but I'm looking to pick Kirby up again and use him as one of my mains for Brawl.

My tier list:

Top tier
Fox
Falco

High tier
Sheik
Marth
Peach

Middle tier
Captain Falcon
Ice Climbers
Samus