• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

good old classic fox and falco battle/florida technical players-ADHDand Syk0

Cort

Apple Head
No, you haven't. You're missing the point entirely.

I knew Fei looked really weird.

These videos are somewhat entertaining. >_>

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Why is it that whenever i see a washington player post they're always bragging about their tech skill.

You guys basically flamed this guys thread because you wanted to brag about your tech skill.

Get the **** over yourselves.

On topic, cool vids.

Syk0

Smash Journeyman
lol, you guys are too much. ****, all these comments and nothing pertaining to me. dont sweat it though cuz, i know atleast your watching.:)

Lambchop's c0ck

Smash Apprentice
lol noobs, if they only knew the difference between tech skills and mindgames. you cant use tech skills if you dont have the mindgames to mindgame your opponents to fall for your tech skills. im using noobs language right now so the noobs can understand what im saying

Imperial Wraith

Smash Journeyman
Lol xD. Can I say offtopic?

Anyway, since I don't think it's been answered, the Thunders combo Is :

Drill -> Shine -> WD -> Jab -> SHFFL Uair

It works on those who fall from the shine if done quick enough.

Shai Hulud

Smash Lord
I think you're all ignoring the most important question--whose Fox is the most purple?

Obviously mine.

Oh and I watched the first vid. I enjoyed it...can't offer any specific criticisms because I'm bad at this game and lazy.

Syk0

Smash Journeyman
don't laught. i actualy didnt know, but thanx. ill work on it.

Top Bottom