• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Goodbye SSB64

Status
Not open for further replies.

Superstar

Smash Champion
Or 20,000 *******s in the Brawl community. :p Yeah, I know, that's why I only play P2P, even if you may consider me one of those *******s xD

I do admit though, Melee is fun. Too bad no one ever wants to play it. Part of the reason I picked up 64, cause I knew I never would get decent matches. And with a while of that I just grew to prefer 64.

Spire

III
BRoomer
Ahhh hahaha...

I thought you said, "Goodbye Sober Day". Youtube that or something.

Skrlx

Smash Champion
the BEEF!man has made a link combo =p

MAMA LUIGI for BARWLZ!

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
Lol I still play all 3....I Play Smash 64 since I am good at it and its easy to find a game, Melee due to speed, and Brawl for the lulz (+ I do really good at it)

D.Q

Smash Apprentice
bye bye...

you were good... good times.

1. it's getting boring
2. the community really sucks
3. i don't see the point to continue trying to get better at a game that is 9 years old.
4. BARWLZ !

i resign from ssb64 and kaillera... i might be on to chat or play some mario kart but that's it.

time for some barwlz. x]

im still gonna be on SmashBoards.. and i'm entering the ssbb scene with the name Near and Virus =3

i have a good feeling this thread is gonna get locked by a mod... oh well
>4. BARWLZ !
>BARWLZ !
and nothing of value was lost.

Skrlx

Smash Champion
Update: ****IT. something in SSB64 keeps bringing me back...

sd

as
f
s
f
fzxczx

NickTheGreat

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, theirs not any reason to try and get really good at SSB. Now I just play it for fun and with my friends because they can't play against my in Melee.:laugh:

CaptainFalconMaster

Smash Cadet
I didn't play Brawl yet but i think melee already killed the spirit....
They made every F***ing character feel overweight !!!! and they redesigned Falcon's best moves !!!
AND MADE LIKE 5 COPYCAT CHARACTERS !!!! RIPOFF !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND fox's gun does NOTHING !!

**** Nintendo !!!

metaXzero

Smash Champion
^lol n00b

64 Falcon doesn't have a manly knee though.

I miss 64 Kirby though. Melee Kirby fails and Brawl Kirby is just an improvement (not a return to grace).

CaptainFalconMaster

Smash Cadet
I does do some damage.. but not doing physical impact is deceiving to me. And theres nothing
manly about falcon's knee !! its just lying there when he could be doing a hot double kick !!

Superstar

Smash Champion
It's manly cause of that crunch when you sweetspot. And Falcon's Nair in Melee is Falcon's Fair from 64 [no sex kick], so...it works out].

CaptainFalconMaster

Smash Cadet
It's manly cause of that crunch when you sweetspot. And Falcon's Nair in Melee is Falcon's Fair from 64 [no sex kick], so...it works out].
I'm havin a hard time with the terminology so what do you mean by that crunch when you sweetspot ?? and switching buttons for the same move in a sequel is never a good idea for
ppl who combo with that move.

Superstar

Smash Champion
Crunch, that big noise when you sweetspot it. And the knockback. It's like SMACK BOOM! Comboing into it is teh secks. Been a while since I last played though, I need to hear it again.

And the switching buttons thing is easy to adjust to. In fact, tournament players should be able to adapt to that stuff, that's why they are good in the first place.

If you want to know where Falcon REALLY got screwed over, see Brawl. They removed L-Cancel [so his large landing lag after stuff can't be avoided too easily, he can't combo [even for a Brawl character], and everything was nerfed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom