• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

**GOTM's Tournament** -- South Jersey -- September 5th, 2009 -- MELEE Only!

White_Mike

Smash Lord
Man I had so much fun at this, idk if i'd be able to come to this every month though...the three hour drive ***** my life pretty hard.

I met some mad cool people today and hope to chill with them at more tournies :D

EDIT: I didn't see Tag vs Eggm so I gotta see that set, wish I were there to **** talk. Also can't wait to rewatch Tag vs Scar and watch grand finals as well.

Toushi

Smash Apprentice
Man I had so much fun at this, idk if i'd be able to come to this every month though...the three hour drive ***** my life pretty hard.

I met some mad cool people today and hope to chill with them at more tournies :D

EDIT: I didn't see Tag vs Eggm so I gotta see that set, wish I were there to **** talk. Also can't wait to rewatch Tag vs Scar and watch grand finals as well.
Our match was so close. You took me to Green Greens =(

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Good **** Tag.

Old school falco ****** =).

Chibo - That one match you had vs Milos was pretty funny. I'm not gonna lie, your samus was really fun to watch when you did all that crazy stuff.

Some was just missle spam to fill in the gaps of time but w/e. Extender is always fun to watch :bee:

Cactus - We have to play more often. You're soooo fun to play :bee:

Wendell - Thanks for teaming with me :). I think if you played in doubles more often you'd be a whole lot better in it. Thanks for the food and well... everything really :laugh:

Shoutouts when I'm not exhausted >_<

Toushi

Smash Apprentice
Good **** Tag.

Old school falco ****** =).

Chibo - That one match you had vs Milos was pretty funny. I'm not gonna lie, your samus was really fun to watch when you did all that crazy stuff.

Some was just missle spam to fill in the gaps of time but w/e. Extender is always fun to watch :bee:

Cactus - We have to play more often. You're soooo fun to play :bee:

Wendell - Thanks for teaming with me :). I think if you played in doubles more often you'd be a whole lot better in it. Thanks for the food and well... everything really :laugh:

Shoutouts when I'm not exhausted >_<
Thanks for ****** me in fox dittos your too good lol. I will be better next time you see me at SPOC.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Extender is always fun to watch :bee:
Gotta' give the crowd what they want :)

"OH **** HE'S ALL READY TO GO NOW! FULL CHARGE AND EXTENDED GRAPPLE WHAT NOW!?" - Eggm

Having a huge crowd watching me and cheering me on makes me play sooo much better.

AlexanderTriad

Smash Ace
That was a lot of fun. I forgot to sneak up on Velocity and shout "HE CAME DOOWWWNN WITH IT!"... ah good memories. Jigglypuff is so good :urg:

Heart Break Kid

Smash Lord
**** NJ Sux without me going to tournies...step that **** up Eggm. You had homefield advantage too!

So Jman wass the only person to place top 5 outta gmoneys car....i expected better of alu g$ and reno, shoulda came to my house for that last minute practice sons!!! Lol

*continues wearing his best in NJ since M2K left crown*

LLDL

Smash Hero
Oh, I see. I'm looking forward to the videos of tag :) Who had the recording setup?

continues wearing his best in NJ since M2K left crown*
Lol at Mew2king not living in NJ. I almost forgot.

White_Mike

Smash Lord
Oh, I see. I'm looking forward to the videos of tag :) Who had the recording setup?

Lol at Mew2king not living in NJ. I almost forgot.
One setup which has him vs eggm is pakmans...I'm pretty sure.

The Scar vs Tag match is on Scars recording set up, with some funny *** commentary, I really can't wait.

GOTM

Smash Champion
pakman i will get your vids when im on my laptop. ill prob start cutting and posting vids on monday or tuesday. i should have all of them soon after that.

thanks everyone for coming down. i wanna again apologize to new york for not being able to play in teams. it was just running really late and we waited for a good 1.5 hours but no one could wait any longer. we ended up finishing the tournament around 10 o'clock so if we had waited someone woulda came in and prolly got mad.

no crews but maybe next time =/

ill do full shoutouts later when i make the thread. the tio file is on my laptop so ill make it with full results and ****.

good **** tag ;)

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
pakman i will get your vids when im on my laptop. ill prob start cutting and posting vids on monday or tuesday. i should have all of them soon after that.

thanks everyone for coming down. i wanna again apologize to new york for not being able to play in teams. it was just running really late and we waited for a good 1.5 hours but no one could wait any longer. we ended up finishing the tournament around 10 o'clock so if we had waited someone woulda came in and prolly got mad.

no crews but maybe next time =/

ill do full shoutouts later when i make the thread. the tio file is on my laptop so ill make it with full results and ****.

good **** tag ;)
Those are only the Chibo vids I have more.

Scar

#HarveyDent
pakman the only good thing i recorded on your setup is scar vs g$, i think it was under "Singles 2", either that or just Singles

vids that I have:
Pools (Scar, Velocity, Tag, Toushi)

Scar vs Eggm, Alukard, White Mike, Pakman, Tag, JMan
Velocity vs White Mike
Reno vs White Mike

and anything else that was played on the black TV with the laptop next to it

White_Mike

Smash Lord
idk if my set with reno or velocity was recorded, it was on scars setup but i don't think, i know my set with scar was recorded but i doubt he is gonna put it up =/

Edit:OH ****! Scar I'd love you if you put them up, and i really wanna see your 2nd set with tag, it was such a fun match.

Scar

#HarveyDent
yeah idc i can put all 3 of them online its not a big deal

i dont like uploading all scar vids anyways lol

GOTM

Smash Champion
tag vs. eggm and tag vs. scar was AMAZING.

i didnt see tag vs. swift and i dont think that was recorded =/

CanISmash

Smash Lord
Elmont LI, Queens. Philadelphia during semesters.
for the record wynton aka prog u played mad good last match despite wat kills say, that **** don't always matter. I was more upset of getting hit with prolly 8 firefoxes which always combo. anywho good stuff everyone . eggm I hate u , I can't stand tech skillz be like swift and sandbag or something. anywho im getting cactus training asap and im coming for revenge

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
for the record wynton aka prog u played mad good last match despite wat kills say, that **** don't always matter. I was more upset of getting hit with prolly 8 firefoxes which always combo. anywho good stuff everyone . eggm I hate u , I can't stand tech skillz be like swift and sandbag or something. anywho im getting cactus training asap and im coming for revenge
i dun sandbag. I try new things

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
I was hoping to hold it May 21st. But I don't know if there's anything else on that day.
You can check the Calendar above to see whats going on that day.

For Melee I don't believe there's anything although Zenith is the week after. For Brawl there's my tourney in Central Jersey.

Top Bottom