• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GPX and Tantalus Present: Katsucon 16 Brawl Singles

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
yo j-bandit it's your first tourney man.. most get ***** on there first so dont take it hard..
Dont listen to pink he is not as good as people think.. o_o
Come to more tourneys nd get experience that's the only way to get good with any character..
wow cafe had that kfc in the morning..

AvoiD

Smash Lord
NNID
AvoiDMe
My boy Jdawg went, good stuff for your first tournament with actual good people. :]

Moadib_GPX

Smash Apprentice
Great Job Tantalus, as we do more of these we can determine which events we can setup 10+ CRT's for just smash, next year we will probably do close to 30 CRT's and expand to the other half of the ballroom.

Thanks to all the players that came out to support Katsucon, we hope you all had fun. We only had contracted 4 Wii's with Katsucon this year (we threw in a few more for good measure), next year we'll set up a giant area for the Smash Community which we see growing more and more everyday.

Shout out to Shinku who won on Friday the bragging rights tourney and the rest of you, we hope you guys had fun.

Shinku

Smash Champion
so did ya guys hear i won the melee tourney? LOL!!!

i just saw this thread, didnt know cafe won. i though ps/slik did. good ****ing **** man. metaknight is still ****ing stupid lmfao

Top Bottom