• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GPX Presents: Tekkoshocon April 9-11 Pittsburgh, PA Hosted by Plank!

Phoenix_Dark

Smash Lord
NNID
Phoenix2337
3DS FC
1289-8343-1385
I don't mind the price really, but splitting the tournament up doesn't seem to make much sense. I'd like to attend, but there really isn't a point for me if finals and everything are held on Sunday, and the place closes at 4. I work until 3:30, so that kind of ****s me over. No chance of this being a 1 day thing, huh?

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
Ideally I am trying to do EVERYTHING saturday. That's what we did at AB and it was no problem. If we have a TON of entrants, though, and CAN'T get it all done, there's a slight chance that it will be pushed into sunday. I just don't want liability falling back on me if that does happen. Truthfully, tho, since we have 11 AM til like 2 AM tourney time if needed, there shouldn't be an issue in finishing everything Saturday.

Phoenix_Dark

Smash Lord
NNID
Phoenix2337
3DS FC
1289-8343-1385
So, you basically have 7 pm to 2 am to do brawl singles, right? As long as there's an intent on keeping this one day, I'll try to make it. But from those forums for this convention, it looks like everything is supposed to be finished off on Sunday. I could see a lot of people not entering just because it's two days. Be it from lack of money, or not being able to attend multiple days.

jarvitz

Smash Apprentice
Plank, if it helps to make it go faster i can bring a setup for both brawl AND melee. it should be enough for it to be 1 day.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
Yeah I will definitely try to get it all done in one day. It would be more convenient to the convention attendees as well.

Moadib_GPX

Smash Apprentice
Hey Guys, I am making it all for Saturday for those that can not make it on sunday or are only coming for this tournament. While Tekkoshocon has a lot to offer for all 4 days (one of which not to mention is myself dressed like a mexican version of the witch from Left 4 dead in the Musical on Sunday) but I want to make sure you get to attend and compete.

Thanks!

Saturday schedule remains the same, we will push to complete it all in that time.

Plankk and my staff are good at what they do, im sure it will be doable.

Also I updated all 3 forums to make sure all the info is the same.

Thanks

All tourneys as well can be followed on www.tonamento.com

Top Bottom