• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grab 'n Smash

Alondite

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Exaccus
Ok, so I don't really play ICs much in SSBB....but I have noticed something pretty sweet. not sure if this has been brought up yet...but you can c stick smash during a grab with one IC grab-smacking, and the other smashing. You can potentially get like 2 smashes in, amounting at about 20% for a grab. It doesn't work as well at low % due to being able to escape the grab quickly, but can be great for KO, and doing solid damage at mid % to get into KO range.

C-Dizzle

Smash Apprentice
Ok, so I don't really play ICs much in SSBB....but I have noticed something pretty sweet. not sure if this has been brought up yet...but you can c stick smash during a grab with one IC grab-smacking, and the other smashing. You can potentially get like 2 smashes in, amounting at about 20% for a grab. It doesn't work as well at low % due to being able to escape the grab quickly, but can be great for KO, and doing solid damage at mid % to get into KO range.
Yes that has been said. But good find. :p

JusDBerube

Smash Cadet
If they are at a high enough percentage I like to charge up my C-Stick Smash with Nana for a good kill!

Top Bottom