• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

grab the edge faster

ArowYoshi

Smash Apprentice
Appalachian State University/ West Jefferson, NC
i dont know if this is common knowlege of not, i just stumbled apon this so be nice to me.

if you like grabbing the edge for edgehogging or edgeguarding and dont like to use downB or are just looking for an easier and faster way to do so, here we go. basicly all you do is run towards the edge of the stage, as you come near to the egde use egg throw, the momentum will carry you off of the stage and Yoshi will imediatly turn and grab the edge.

simple enough, then as you hang off the stage do as you wish, seriously, do whatever strikes your fancy.

CluelessBTD

Smash Ace
i dont know if this is common knowlege of not, i just stumbled apon this so be nice to me.

if you like grabbing the edge for edgehogging or edgeguarding and dont like to use downB or are just looking for an easier and faster way to do so, here we go. basicly all you do is run towards the edge of the stage, as you come near to the egde use egg throw, the momentum will carry you off of the stage and Yoshi will imediatly turn and grab the edge.

simple enough, then as you hang off the stage do as you wish, seriously, do whatever strikes your fancy.
ROFL! Common knowledge, or just JC an egg throw for this effect. There are better options.

Scala

Smash Ace
um, you can just run straight off the ledge and roll the control stick around the bottom and grab the ledge instantly...

Either that or ETS onto the ledge I think are the fastest ways

Top Bottom