• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

L__

Smash Master
I wonder how much dps yi could pull out with the same items worth of gold

idc enough to mathcraft

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
So everyone and their mom is telling me to download this and play with them.

Can you raise monsters in this?

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Had a game yesterday with probably the "ultimate damage" Ezreal build.

Mejais (20 stacks), Death Cap, Lich Bane, Void Staff, Last Whisper, Sorc Boots.
With 21/0/9 Masteries (5% bonus damage on abilities), Baron Buff, Blue Elixir.

Mystic Shot every 2 seconds for 1000~ damage, and Essence Flux about every 3 seconds with 800~ damage.
A late game team fight (the other team wasn't exactly unfarmed) was over after one ult + one w + 3 mystic shots.

Had a Sivir with starks (rofl 20% life steal) and Vladultbot for the bonus damage too.

MELT

mastermoo420

Smash Ace
Azen's playing against Reginald :o It's on livestream atm. I doubt anyone else is named "Azen Zagenite" :p

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
I wish I had a dollar for every person who plays this game and is terrible.

Cant even queue with three people because the two pubs will indeed lose the game for you.

Love it.

Dekar173

Justice Man
I wish I had a dollar for every person who plays this game and is terrible.

Cant even queue with three people because the two pubs will indeed lose the game for you.

Love it.
This is because those 2 people haven't found anyone who will queue with them XD

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
This is because those 2 people haven't found anyone who will queue with them XD
I think that may be true

Situation, olaf and morg, the two pubs are in a lane together.

Olaf runs past the river, and true damages cho.

hes immeditaly feasted. Blames morg for not going with him.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
that game i watched was sad =(

enjoyed your udyr mogwai, no primal udyr? xD

edit: and lol @ regi's soraka almost destroying your panth

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
i'm fully aware that soraka can lane quite well against a lot of characters.

as does zilean, and janna.

and Taric can handle a lot of lanes as well.

Justttttttttttt...
they aren't carries :3

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
I am in such a funk right now in this and starcraft. I don't know why, but my ability to play this game has diminished in the past few days. I went 0-7 with Nasus last night, which I haven't done in forever.

Hell I can't even carry in a smurf level 5 game. :c

I just need a break I think.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
It'll probably help you out a lot with Annie, actually. Back when I pretty much only played Annie I had my controls set to all smart cast and landing tibbers/nuking is a lot easier. But I've changed my controls back to default and weened myself off of smart cast, haha. Hit escape in game and go to key bindings. Scroll down until you see smart cast and change the key for it to whatever it normally is. Like smart cast for your first skill would just be Q, etc.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Eespia joined the room.
Eespia (1:47): i guess everyone in the swf community is nothing but trash people in personality. belittling others in a ****ing game. i play to have fun i dont give a **** about ranked thats why i played like 20 yi
Eespia (1:47): games and lost.
Eespia (1:48): im going to actually try in this week ill get to 1700 in no time
wait what?

jpak

Smash Lord
dekar hurt his feelings by telling him his match history was the worst thing he's ever seen lol
and he probably said a few other things

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
If you think his match history is bad look at mine right now LOL

I'm in such a bad slump.
edit: pre-irelia matches, because irelia is ********.
more edits: guess it doesn't show. but I had like 8 or 9 losses in a row where I was trying to win with my best champs. :(

Dekar173

Justice Man
dekar hurt his feelings by telling him his match history was the worst thing he's ever seen lol
and he probably said a few other things
It was a bit different than that.

I join up duo queue with a friend before we work, we get paired with Eespia- "Oh cool, a smasher!"

He doesn't say a single word, autolocks in Ez as third pick (I'm already Nasus).

"We need AD carry, I got mid"

Me: Um buddy I'm already taking top, as I'm better than you, and Nidalee should be mid just because Nidalee is disgustingly great at laning/AP Carry.

Him: Hurr durr I'm going AP (which is great).

Everybody grumbles for a minute and Eespia finally decides to go bottom, as Janna (my friend) being a support is more than willing to let him get every last hit.

Then actual laning occurs for about 7-8 minutes, then he leaves lane, despite being with my friend's Janna while he literally gives Eespia ALL of the last hits. You're Ez- you need farm in order to do anything whatsoever.

I'm farming my Q at top, attempting to get stronger than the "fed" opposing team (literally fed, Eespia and some other dude died a combined 8 times during laning phase, due to being underleveled).

"OMFG NASUS LEAVE LANE WE NEED YOU YOU'RE SO BAD"

An underfarmed Nasus isn't **** in a teamfight, just another kill, which Eespia doesn't seem to comprehend after 1k+ ranked games. So after he and some other scrub talked ****, I replied telling him he's awful and that after over a thousand ranked games, if he were any good he wouldn't be at the ELO he's at right now.

"I don't play my mains in ranked"

?????????????????????????

HE HAS 400 GAMES PLAYED AS 3 CHARACTERS ALONE.

jpak

Smash Lord
can we not turn this into a super dramafest? please?

let's instead talk about how jiji's cow carried my malphite last night even though he had a pretty mediocre stat line and mine was bonkers. kit's way too goot.
or how he's made cait look like a very good carry the past 2 or 3 days :|

Dekar173

Justice Man
Will all professional touchpad CS players please raise your hands?

Anyone?

Anyone?!

My friend stopped using a touchpad to use a mouse and he's improved greatly, because he's not limited now.

Just do it.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Have you tried a mouse with a track ball? That's a lot more similar to touch pad than a regular mouse. You might find switching to that easier because you are moving your fingers around 1 location to move instead of moving the whole mouse for movement.

I had to play with touchpad on my crappy old laptop for a few months, but after that I got my new desktop and made the switch to a regular mouse no prob

Top Bottom