• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
You didn't raise in elo or make any significant impact? :0
no it just meant that I was level 3 @ 2 minutes coming to tower dive top with 300 damage worth of guaranteed burst not including aas/jitbs.

Then they changed the jungle and nerf nerf unannounced mechanic change that subsequently pseudo nerfed him nerf nerf purposeful mechanic change to nerf mordekeiser (lol) that nerfed him nerf nerf random bug that's come out of no where that nerfs him nerf.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
If you're playing mid or jungle, play someone who can roam and go shut him down. Especially if you're jungle. As long as he's not ahead to the point that he picks up a double during your gank, you can hurt his relevancy.

You can't expect random top laners to not get pulled most of the time.
played a game with Shyvana jungle and Nami mid and we beat Darius top who got fed as well as their Varus being farmed (most gold in the game end of the game). Shyvana was the most fed though and Nami won lane so Nami would do so much damage and heal at the same time Shyvana never died.

He's not impossible to deal with. i think Darius can carry as a jungler cause then he's roaming, causing kills everywhere whether for himself or for his lanemates, but as a top lane he's stuck there.

Now question, anyone know if each cleave in Shyvana's dragonform procs tiamat? (Like how it did pre-rework)

also, black cleaver is so ridiculous i built it on shyvana jungle cause its an OP item and its getting nerfed... twinbites did so much damage xD

bassem6

Smash Lord
I saw that bassem was on a highly ranked roster for the reddit tournament (like a top10 team of alot). Is that them?
I entered the "reddit cup" which is where either random players posted or groups of 5 posted for this guy to arrange them into teams based on their solo q elo.

I wasn't aware that he had arranged the teams yet. Can you link me to where you saw the team I was assigned to?

edit: nvm found it. Heres a link if anybody else wants signed up for this and wants to see
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AtJXTNMmL0cIdERFU29kV0FYOUhwM2JSWTk3OGN5NFE#gid=1

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
played a game with Shyvana jungle and Nami mid and we beat Darius top who got fed as well as their Varus being farmed (most gold in the game end of the game). Shyvana was the most fed though and Nami won lane so Nami would do so much damage and heal at the same time Shyvana never died.

He's not impossible to deal with. i think Darius can carry as a jungler cause then he's roaming, causing kills everywhere whether for himself or for his lanemates, but as a top lane he's stuck there.

Now question, anyone know if each cleave in Shyvana's dragonform procs tiamat? (Like how it did pre-rework)

also, black cleaver is so ridiculous i built it on shyvana jungle cause its an OP item and its getting nerfed... twinbites did so much damage xD
Tiamat has a tiny cooldown period per aoe proc to prevent Shyvanna's Dragon cleave from splashing repeatedly, unfortunately.

Does Shaco's clone apply auras?

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Black cleaver+last whisper is still godlike post-nerf on those that loved it most e.g. riven panth etc.

BC stacking just won't happen unless ur trolling.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
ive been having so much fun playing lux support lately

going 5/1/15 and 5/0/17 in games, so fun

teluoborg

Smash Otter
Premium
NNID
teloutre
Tiamat has a tiny cooldown period per aoe proc to prevent Shyvanna's Dragon cleave from splashing repeatedly, unfortunately.
Actually the cooldown is for different targets, so that the aoe doesn't apply the splash a bazillion time.
It'll still proc as many times as the skill hits, but on only one target even if it's aoe.

D

Deleted member

Black cleaver+last whisper is still godlike post-nerf on those that loved it most e.g. riven panth etc.

BC stacking just won't happen unless ur trolling.
I thought the nerf was only out on beta?

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
ive been having so much fun playing lux support lately

going 5/1/15 and 5/0/17 in games, so fun
I tried her out recently too and started wondering why didn't I do this before

As for shyvana + tiamat, guess i will never enjoy such destructive power again :(

D

Deleted member

so I'm trying to calculate jax' damage output with various builds (so far iceborn+nashor's is most cost effective but a bit low on actual dmg), and I wanna know if there's another champ (with solidified build path) I can compare this guy to, and if it's worth actually going full offense on jax.

Faithkeeper

Smash Lord
Support lux is fine. I like her vs other poke lanes. However I think Zyra is pretty similar with a rockstar ulti in comparison for support.

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
so does that mean if he ran an aura item he liked for what it does for him, and popped clone he would get 2 stacks of it? like double wota for APs?
actually no. clones count the aura as the same source as the original champion's aura, so they don't stack. clone auras only work to expand the effective range of your aura to your teammates.

Okuser

Smash Ace
I was playing with Zekent/robertlee earlier as Irelia with TP, and I TP bot to ks their first blood then I snowball top with it haha

:phone:

Player-3

Smash Hero
actually no. clones count the aura as the same source as the original champion's aura, so they don't stack. clone auras only work to expand the effective range of your aura to your teammates.
unless the aura is sunfire cape!!!!!!

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Shaya is a big beautiful keyblade master WHO DON'T NEED NO MAN

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
I did need a DMG to show up to a tournament so I could be like yooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

As did Zac and PX.
*******s.
ALl of you.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Dude I haven't touched Brawl in years praise baby jesus

Top Bottom