• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

Orngeblu

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0104-1846-4809
So, I was playing 2v2 showdown with my friend, and I was ahead in CS by 2, me Varus, vs a Miss Fortune. My friend was Veigar, and if I remember correctly, her partner was a fiddlesticks. I then left my friend to CS while I go buy stuff. Biggest. Mistake. EVER! She was then ahead by like 10-20 CS, LOL. We lost. ;-;

We were losing a lot of those matches anyways, lol. Veigar is so broken there, man... Stun range too stronk. His stun is so scary. ._.

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
my 2vs2 experience is soraka and pantheon, so strong at level 2, I don't think there's many teams that can deal with the push from starcall at level 1 or the pantheon all in at level 2.

Dont stop playing Soraka, just keep showing those scrubs that they need more potassium in their diet.
mmm delicious

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
You're prepared right now, jump right in call your role and start flaming teammates! :^)

ps no matter what happens remember it's not your bad.. it's your teammates for being lucker fk noobs

Source: I'm challenger

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
"5v5 me noobs"

anyway, imma try ad ori tomorrow

soraka gets too much rage, so many people are like "omg broken strat by a bad player" and "what a boring game" when they lose
**** what they say keep playing Soraka, sustain your lane, though weaker.

Make clutch heals, save your teammates. Sure it can be kinda boring to play against but who cares, be the white mage.

john!

Smash Hero
lack of jungler presence changes things a LOT in a straight 1v1

for example, mobility isn't needed for gank escapes and CC isn't needed much either because there's no jungler to gank when you stun them. it's all about dat raw damage

the 1v1 tourney i was in a few months ago was dominated by AD carries who spammed doran's blade (the old one that gave 10 HP per hit)

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
Wish I got more LP from ending games before 20 min. Had two huge stomps today, an lp boost would be great.

Although huge stomps are probably a better indicator of how awful matchmaking is than actual player skill.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Matchmaking has been putting diamond players in all my normals ._. they are premade normals though

Oh i reached full build as AP Lulu in a game, was moving at 95% movement speed (650 AP), my autos were hitting for 300 magic damage with passive + nashoor's tooth :0

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Wondering if anyone has read any guides or has any advice on how to do champ select in 5s at a top level, stuff like being able to recognize the enemy teams overall strat from picks and counterpicking accordingly, what picks should be high priority, etc

had a problem a couple weeks ago when i lost a tournament match due to not being able to close out the game with my comp and looking to not make that mistake again

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
Wondering if anyone has read any guides or has any advice on how to do champ select in 5s at a top level, stuff like being able to recognize the enemy teams overall strat from picks and counterpicking accordingly, what picks should be high priority, etc

had a problem a couple weeks ago when i lost a tournament match due to not being able to close out the game with my comp and looking to not make that mistake again
I have this problem generally, example was a normal game I was playing last night, my adc and jungler were doing golems and wolves respectively after the 4000th time I'd pinged their mid turret, so I decided to throw the game by 1vs5ing

<:

it was disgusting, I hate people who do jungle camps at 40 mins in the game, they should go die

I guess to be fair, my entire team was feeding and feeding, and feeding and feeding, but still.

"do you want me to hit mid turret? sorry I have 10 gold and I have to buy a quarter of a potion."

Player-3

Smash Hero
What the **** is this

This MODERATOR just double posted and gets away clean? This is the most disgusting abuse of power I've ever seen **** this corrupt money hungry website I'm ****in DONE.

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
I remember when i first started playing league, this kayle came to lane with like, 80 AP, rushed level 2 and Q'd then auto'd me twice and i died

I was REALLY sad because i had no idea what just happened.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
He gave dat ***** not one, but TWO infraction points, and dat **** aint gonna expire for a full week.

Top Bottom