• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Go 5 for 0 3 minutes into the game and I'm Cassiopeia who got first blood and 2 assists going into mid lane against a Vlad who didn't participate in the team fight. Fun was had ending 13/2/11, rushed me a wota and i was tanking so hard since i was far ahead and did so much damage. Oh and her ult.... so good

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
Jungle monkey is OK, but he's a kinda gimmicky pick in the jungle. He just scales so well with farm and his clear speed and gank potential just aren't good enough to ensure that you'll hit that scaling in time. It is pretty sweet when you're level 3+ with red and just stealth up and bash someone's face in but it functionally feels like it's no better than most good gankers, even if it feels cleverer.

That being said he's a stronk top laner, so just lane him top.

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
"Zilean can no longer level up Rewind at level 1"

Can someone tell me why they changed this? I'm not complaining or anything, it's just that I don't see the impact Rewind has at level one for him, and why it was necessary to change it.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
because with no skills on CD the skill is useless... so you need a skill first before getting rewind.. probably just to prevent accidents..

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
Infuse will no longer target allied minions
"Surrender Vote Failed" message no longer appears to the enemy team

that is all

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Volibear
Fixed a bug where Majestic Roar was reducing Minion movement speed to 0 at rank 5
but not the glitch where i sometimes fling people [not behind me] instead of [behind me] :|

New option added: Show All Chat

Cross-team chat in all games is now hidden by default
Cross-team chat in spectated games will also be hidden by default
If you enjoy competitive banter, opt-in using the new toggle in the 'More Options' menu!
now I can't even say "glhf" at the beginning of a game unless everyone has that option -_-
I guess it reduces the number of "GG YOU GUYS SUCK LOL" crap we always see, but it also mutes the friendly players too. Shame it had to come to this!

Heal nerf makes me sad. I thought it was rarely even used at high levels of play..

Soraka minor nerfs are cool, Ryze is probably going to be even better than before with that movespeed and crap, Irelia buffs idk but she always seems to do well in games so now she's going to be even better, Lee Sin nerfs might be cool, Mundo nerfs yay, Annie buffs cool. Most of the champ changes seem reasonable I guess.

http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_champions'_magic_resistance I have no idea how they decide who should/shouldn't gain MR per level.

I really like all the item changes.

mite b cool

edit: oh dude Athene's Unholy Grail wasn't added? I was realllllly looking forward to that one :s

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
because with no skills on CD the skill is useless... so you need a skill first before getting rewind.. probably just to prevent accidents..
Yeah, that makes sense.

Is it too much to ask that Soraka gets a bit more of a nerf on the armor buff from her heal? 105 armor at lvl 5 seems really good, still.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
It doesn't seem like a lot, but these small numbers go a long way.

I like all chat.. At the same time some people make me wish all chat didn't exist too.

Vyke

Smash Champion
"Fixed a bug with Commando and Dragon Slayer skins that caused the game to hitch when first using Demacian Standard"

Mogwai is pleased, I'm sure. His jungle jarvan shall no longer lag the game at wolf camp.

D

Deleted member

Jarvan IV

Fixed a bug with Commando and Dragon Slayer skins that caused the game to hitch when first using Demacian Standard

terrible nerf

Lovage

Smash Hero
very curious how the tower damage change will work out

making all chat off by default is really gay lol, online videogames herp derpppp

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
So played against a team of guys who were pretty much on the verge of defeating us.

Our bot lane of Naut and Ashe fed Gragas/jungle Fiddle really hard.

They had us pushed to our mid inhib.

They were trash talking hardcore too, telling us it was pointless to fight and to just surrender.

Then me and Naut and Voli rush down mid lane and decide to start focusing the right people.

We crush them all, get baron, crush them again with an ace in their base and win it.

Oh the counter trash talking was soooo deliciousssss!

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
I rune combined twice and got another rune that I already had 9 of :\

And yeah, guess we can see firsthand now (maybe) about john's escapades.

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
I think someone was mentioning "worst feelings" that happen in a game.

I think my worst feeling is when I'm carrying my team, make an epic play, successfully get barron and like two turrets or w/e. Then you tell your team to retreat, buy, ward jungle, and they all die because they greedily trying to steal Blue without enough time on the clock.

Then it's 5v1 and you're like... man... I don't even...

Top Bottom