• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

M3D

In the Game of Thrones, You Morph or You Die
BRoomer
NNID
Argonaut1
RAINMAN!!!!! 14-3 Teemo!

I <3 you Zac but Rainman is my Teemo Hero.

Dastrn

BRoomer
BRoomer
Fanatic is goooood.
This ended up being my 5000th post. Gah. I should have made a thread someplace for it instead.

Oh wells.

I've never streamed a video game event as much as this one. I've watched a few smash streams over the years, but I've never been this excited about an event I wasn't actually at.

Makes me want to get good at this game and attend something like this next year. Or at least get a clan together and compete in online tourneys.

edit: Zac, you're MY teemo hero. My brother's opinion doesn't matter. It's a moo point. You know, like a cow's opinion: it doesn't matter.

M3D

In the Game of Thrones, You Morph or You Die
BRoomer
NNID
Argonaut1
Welcome to eSports fandom Pat. I like watching this stuff more than I like most college/pro sports events.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
The strategy and teamwork is fun to watch, compared to the camping and more camping. I'm happy to finally see a Cho again.

But their teamcomp wasn't very solid. Way too late-game centric. aAa focused on early game, built up speed, and then steamrolled.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Katarina for bottttttttttttttttttttom tier x5000.

Btw you know what's an amazing combo?

Shaco and Nunu

Why?

Nunu can blood boil prep time shaco jack in the box, theoretically turning 800 base damage at level 5 into like 1400

_Dice

Smash Ace
if that works, does starks buff box attack speed? because starks might be interesting w/ that.

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
Kat can't draft race anymore though :(

In other news, there is no more doubt in my mind: Enchanted Crystal Arrow is hands down the best spell in the game.

Top Bottom