• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Nowadays when I play a game on LoL, I typically wait to see what the rest of the team picks before deciding on Rammus or Trist.

I just wish I had other champions to play that were fun and interesting, but none of the others come across as such to me.
I have Blitzcrank, Twisted Fate, and Alistar, but I absolutely despise playing as the latter two champs, while Blitz is more or less to just screw around with.
I'm also the same, which is why I use Fiddlesticks just for the huge AP/Crowstorm + jungling fanatics, and twitch for the DPS and delicious stealth that literally Noone bothers to buy a oracle against, Not sure who the third might be.
Juggling around either Skarner Or Kennen, some AP/mage with decent health that can be a bit tanky.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Im not level 30 yet so I just choose Kayle and spam my healing while I sit back from safe distance burning stuff with my flaming sword and taking the big hits that occasionally get to me with my invincibility. Normally, I would help others out too, but if Im not playing with people I know, I tend to care more about myself since everyone is usually more *** then me.

SonicBOOM XS

Smash Apprentice
Ummm...
Hello.

I'd like to play some games with you guys. PM me if you want to play.

By the way, do any of you guys plan to enter the $5 million tourney for LOL?

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
Maybe it's just that I hate Dyrus, but wtf makes that a #1 play? "herpdederp, i'm a fed akali, watch me use all my skills to kill people." That's basically exactly what I see every time I see a fed akali, what was so damn special about it? There was nothing terribly creative or unique about it.

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I just thought I was supposed to see something unique and awesome in the clips. Why not just post 5 penta-kills from each week? I can just see it now... "and annie waits... and they all bunch up as 5 and look at how hard that level 16 annie's combo hits that team who's solos are both level 12... and it's a penta kill, what great play"

zzz

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
Oh my god me (Morganna) and my friend (Rammus) were literally on the verge of defeat.

We were both bot at their second turret when we realized they were all pushing to finish us off.

We ploughed our way through into the base destroying the turret at the entrance an inhibitor and then taking out the 2 nexus turrets and bring the nexus down to 1 hit.

Before we had the chance to finish it, they all came back and killed us.

We thought that was it but I had typed "nexus one hit" into chat.

All we saw was a guy on our team run through 3 of them and hit it once to win.

Funniest **** ever.

Jazriel

Smash Ace
I just thought I was supposed to see something unique and awesome in the clips. Why not just post 5 penta-kills from each week? I can just see it now... "and annie waits... and they all bunch up as 5 and look at how hard that level 16 annie's combo hits that team who's solos are both level 12... and it's a penta kill, what great play"

zzz
You're only now realizing that most people are stupid and are immediately impressed by shiny things?

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
and why would she be black? I mean of all the champs that "should" be Black, she doesn't seem to.

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'm with Mogwai bout the top 5 video.

Where are the videos where you're thinking "OUTPLAYED HARD" after watching them? Instead of just "ya, that's what happens when the opponent is dumb or feeds a sololane."

the Jarv save was pretty cool tho :p

D

Deleted member

don't understand dyrus hate but clips were pretty crappy

basic editing didn't really salvage much either

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Maybe it's just that I hate Dyrus, but wtf makes that a #1 play? "herpdederp, i'm a fed akali, watch me use all my skills to kill people." That's basically exactly what I see every time I see a fed akali, what was so damn special about it? There was nothing terribly creative or unique about it.
I'm with Mogwai bout the top 5 video.

Where are the videos where you're thinking "OUTPLAYED HARD" after watching them? Instead of just "ya, that's what happens when the opponent is dumb or feeds a sololane."

the Jarv save was pretty cool tho :p
I agree with Mogwai here, and as an Akali player I wasn't impressed just because he was doing his job. He didn't even tower dive them. That Ez had REAL balls & crazy mindgames. The Lee Sin was SUPER WELL PREPARED/LUCKY. The Jarvan save was nifty.

I would have put the Ez or the Lee Sin clip as #s 1 and 2.

-DD

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I don't really understand Dyrus hate either. I hate him because he hates me and any time I ask him wtf his problem with me is, he just trolls me. 3rd party sources tell me that he hates me because he's butt buddies with Reep who hates me because one time we played together and I did bad and then he kept running into me for like 5 games in a row. Now you're probably thinking that with these next 5 games in a row, I trolled him for giving me **** like, "OMG SMASHGIZMO AUTOLOSE" and that's why he hates me, but no, I in fact tryharded every single one of those games and only directed "get over it" comments his way. But he hates me for that one game still because he's a whiny little *****.

Oh, also Dyrus will give anyone **** for not tryharding while he plays revive/tp Karthus and other stupid **** for the first time in ranked. I don't care if you expect others to tryhard, but you can't get mad at people for doing weird **** while you're simultaneously doing weird ****.

And for whatever it's worth, I apparently end up on basically every well known streamer's "omg, I hate getting this guy on my team" lists. I really don't understand why. It's seriously the most infuriating **** in the entire world finding your name next to BraDrz, Trollgaji, and Azriam when you're not actually a troll and have actually carried pretty much all these people who arbitrarily hate you.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I definitely have no idea what happened to that Pantheon in the bonus clip.
Anyone mind shedding some light on that for me?

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I definitely have no idea what happened to that Pantheon in the bonus clip.
Anyone mind shedding some light on that for me?
he buffered aegis on someone as they were backing so that when he landed, Pantheon tried to aegis to them all the way at fountain. Don't buffer aegis when you're landing on a bping person, lol, buffer spear and then aegis after you've actually landed.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
atleast the monkey king isnt black...

But why they make the only black skin gay taric? WHO MADE THAT SKIN?
I laughed so much harder at this post than I should have.
It was like, a one-two punch.
-DD

D

Deleted member

original taric skin used to be black

then they made him whiter and whiter

Abel1994

Smash Lord
Why does garen take all the cool skins? We need a dual sword champ that could be Garen evil bro so we get to hear a new champ scream DEMACIA in a deep dark voice!

RobertSunx

Smash Rookie
I don't really understand Dyrus hate either. I hate him because he hates me and any time I ask him wtf his problem with me is, he just trolls me. 3rd party sources tell me that he hates me because he's butt buddies with Reep who hates me because one time we played together and I did bad and then he kept running into me for like 5 games in a row. Now you're probably thinking that with these next 5 games in a row, I trolled him for giving me **** like, "OMG SMASHGIZMO AUTOLOSE" and that's why he hates me, but no, I in fact tryharded every single one of those games and only directed "get over it" comments his way. But he hates me for that one game still because he's a whiny little *****.

Oh, also Dyrus will give anyone **** for not tryharding while he plays revive/tp Karthus and other stupid **** for the first time in ranked. I don't care if you expect others to tryhard, but you can't get mad at people for doing weird **** while you're simultaneously doing weird ****.

And for whatever it's worth, I apparently end up on basically every well known streamer's "omg, I hate getting this guy on my team" lists. I really don't understand why. It's seriously the most infuriating **** in the entire world finding your name next to BraDrz, Trollgaji, and Azriam when you're not actually a troll and have actually carried pretty much all these people who arbitrarily hate you.
i know how you feel, last game i played with back when tf was insta ban, he lost mid pretty hard and blamed everyone else on my team >.<

Abel1994

Smash Lord
Yo im about to make Cho gath my main.
After I bought him literally 2 days ago and won 12 matches in a row while being big as fk and unkillable because I get 2 armor (Fon and oman or warmong depending on how much ad) also dat ult giving me a garentee (:D) kill when my teammates fight them is awesome! and I love his little spike q and w combo xD

dat gath

john!

Smash Hero
i'm with mogwai on that akali play, but that's just because i hate akali lol. i kind of respect dyrus because he has been calling mord and jax op for ages and people are just realizing it.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
The only kind of good play there imo was the Ezrael play... MAYBE the Trynd steal. Rest was meh. I agree that the clips have been way better in the past.

Top Bottom