• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

Vyke

Smash Champion
SWF IN-HOUSE RECORDS
NAME W/L CHANGE K/D/A CHANGE TRIPLE +
Leacero 1/1 8/6/14
Bassem6 3/0 19/10/26
Jpak 1/1 14/9/22
Dphat 0/2 4/9/9
Red Ryu 2/0 2/13/30
Zyth 2/0 16/8/13 1
Frolossus 1/2 17/10/23
Zolga Owns 1/2 7/22/24
Romra 0/1 0/5/1
Takicodos 2/0 4/8/23
Oni Master 1/0 3/3/6
Turazrok 2/1 23/18/23
GSRyker 0/2 13/10/15
SleepyK 1/0 5/5/16
Player-3 0/1 7/7/9

I found out how to use the Table BBCode. Yay! Like I said, I'll average these out when they get high enough.

Leacero

Smash Lord
I'm not gonna point out the imbalancing of those teams because I know everyone's not dumb :p Also u mad cuz u try to gank get smackd
1st game was balanced even worse tbh. BUT YEA, if you watch the video you'll see me dancing around in the bush deciding if I should attack you or go steal your blue. I made the wrong decision. :(

Doesn't change the fact that you're 2/1 and not 3/0 though.

bassem6

Smash Lord
Bassem let all his losing out yesterday so that he could win every game today. :grimah:
You caught on to my master plan. PS: ryze vs cass is not a fun matchup :(

Turaz did indeed lose game 2, which makes bassem the sole champion.
IIIII AM THE CHAMPION MY FRIEEEEENNNDDSSS *doo doo dooooo dooo* and ILLLLL KEEP ON FIGHTING TILL THE ENNNNND.

Fun games and props to vyke for making it all legit with a data table/stream+commentary/fancy text announcing it! Looking forward to participating in more :)

Player-3

Smash Hero
SWF IN-HOUSE RECORDS
NAME W/L CHANGE K/D/A CHANGE TRIPLE +
Leacero 1/1 8/6/14
Bassem6 3/0 19/10/26
Jpak 1/1 14/9/22
Dphat 0/2 4/9/9
Red Ryu 2/0 2/13/30
Zyth 2/0 16/8/13 1
Frolossus 1/2 17/10/23
Zolga Owns 1/2 7/22/24
Romra 0/1 0/5/1
Takicodos 2/0 4/8/23
Oni Master 1/0 3/3/6
Turazrok 2/1 23/18/23
GSRyker 0/2 13/10/15
SleepyK 1/0 5/5/16
Player-3 0/1 7/7/9

I found out how to use the Table BBCode. Yay! Like I said, I'll average these out when they get high enough.
oh so now you start recording AFTER i do da winning

Asdioh

Not Asidoh

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium

Okuser

Smash Ace
lol go4lol today was ****ing awful. even though everyone on our team is plat we got the lowest seed possible and had to face a 2400+ elo team second round.

one of their players was ****ing 2700... thats a ****ing ludicrous elo ( it was xj9)

Boofy!

Smash Champion
Theres a fix for it on the forums, it involves going in the pbe folder to erase a few files and repatching. Takes 2 minutes, I'd link you but I'm on my phone.

:phone:

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
She's extremely hard to reach in teamfights. She stands waaaay in the back and can still reach you :(

D

Deleted member

To expand upon this a bit, Dominion gains are higher than SR gaines on a per-minute basis. If you want to level an account or gain IP very fast:

1. Buy boosts
2. Spam dominion
I always had a feeling that dominion gave more. back to trolling dominion then :p

Vyke

Smash Champion
fun fact: apparently the meta on dominion at the highest elo is to take revive on every character, two exhausts, one ignite, and a garrison /w whatever else.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Revive is definitely the best spell on dominion.
Exhaust / Garrison are the next best.

There's sometimes merit in having someone like Alistar grab flash, maybe cleanse on some.

Revive does everything in dominion.

3DS FC
5429-7210-5657
do people then also run multiple shurelya's and whatnot?
No, not really. Dominion builds for bruisers consist of mostly inexpensive offensive items like Last Whisper, Brutalizer, and Trinity Force (not a cheap item, but lots of nice cheap components) and then defensive items, sustain items, and counter items, the cheaper the better. On dominion, builds rarely complete, so the idea is that you want the most benefit for the gold spent, and defensive items usually offer the most benefit per gold. Gold/10 items like Philo Stone and HoG aren't very gold efficient due to the short nature of Dominion matches, so generally people don't build them. If you want a speed boost, it's better to just upgrade your Brutalizer (very popular item on Dominion) to a Ghostblade.

An example Riven build is Last Whisper, Vamp Scepter, Warden's Mail, Brutalizer, Aegis, or something similar. If you have a ton of gold you can upgrade the components but it doesn't usually happen. A Wukong build might be Trinity Force, Last Whisper, Frozen Heart, Warden's Mail, Vamp Scepter.

Casters build defensive items with a lot of CDR and minimal AP, usually, except for burst casters like LeBlanc. Kassadin and Lux, for example, are usually built straight tank (For Kass, RoA, FH, Void Staff are core, I think... I don't play Kass). Supports too, build pure tank.

At least one person on your team usually wants a stealth reveal item like Lightbringer, and in most cases, multiple players having these items is desirable. For this reason, characters that use short-term tactical stealth like Talon and Akali see less play at high elos even though at first glance they appear pretty good on the map.

Bot laners have very unorthodox builds if you're used to SR, usually building a lot of sustain and armor to facilitate longevity and their natural pushing power (bot laners should be able to either push, or simply kill their opponent). AD Malzahar is really popular on Dominion bot lane (Manamune, Frozen Heart, etc).

Lastly, AD carries are built pretty standard, but there is merit to building Ezreal and Graves more like Bruisers and it's done pretty often.

In other words, Dominion is a pretty tanky place. :p

In case you're wondering: I know this because my Dominion elo is significantly better than my SR elo. I play pretty much exclusively dominion these days, my normal Dom elo is ~1700.

Top Bottom