• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
Why do I feel obligated to build stack items on Rengar when I feel confident, but when I start feeding I switch to Warmogs + support stuff XDD

http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/29019377#history

I'm sooooo bad.

But I love this guy.

Also blanks are where my bonetooth is, I don't know why LolKing hasnt updated it yet but w/e lol. my stacks are usually around the same number of assists minus my deaths. My kills are early game @_@

EDIT:

Ezreal buff = me happy! I can now play AP Ezreal a little stronger now.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
I expected somebody to do build stacking items on Rengar, but to think it'd happen here...

Stacking items = bad, don't build them. Bone necklace is fine as it gives your moneys worth at max level and nice bonuses at 3 trophies.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
PAX Sona skin is cool as fugg.. too bad it's Sona.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lle2KWMZklA
That is awesome. Too bad it's Sona.

They're being so brutal to Alistar, and yet he's still good. Same thing with Shen, they're giving his taunt a huge increase... but won't he still be banned exclusively for his ult? v_v

Lower mana costs on Ezreal's Q makes me sad.

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
Isn't Ezreal's W already good enough? Lol...looks like the age of Ez, I guess.

Oops, twas a ratio buff, nvm. Guess AP Ez will be a little stronger, then.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Dphat, if you want to use my account to duo with some people you can do that as well. I'm at 1770ish. I won't have much time to play for the next two weeks b/c of shelf exams and having to move for my next rotations.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
I want to spectate Dphat's duo games :embarrass: could you state when you're playing them?

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
I expected somebody to do build stacking items on Rengar, but to think it'd happen here...

Stacking items = bad, don't build them. Bone necklace is fine as it gives your moneys worth at max level and nice bonuses at 3 trophies.
It also doesn't lose you half your stacks when you die and you're more likely to get more kills/assists than deaths.
Well to be honest, I don't really mind losing matches here and there in normals to try out fun builds like stack items, but I REALLY think one of the two stack items is useful mid game. I think the bonetooth is EXCELLENT and always rush it after level 2 boots. Might be different sometimes in jungle.

I'm doing the stack items wrong though; Rengar doesn't need that sword of the occult, just needs more early damage output. I think BT/PD for top and IE/PD for jungle work well because for jungle you have wriggles and for lane you want to do more damage anyways to take turrets down.

Anyways, I maintain that ONE stack item is good when you have a few trophies to sustain your stacks. Either levi / occult but not both imo... which was stupid of me XD

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
I remember Phreak recommended Bonetooth Necklace after boots. Clearly you're doing it right :p

What's The Point

Smash Master
I'm at 1680ish recovering from decay. I'm up for some duos since I've been trying to motivate myself to gain Elo.

The bone necklace should always be bought. It's cheap and very gold effecient for AD. Unless you are getting destroyed you should have more kills and assists than deaths anyway so you'll get stacks eventually. If it comes down to needing more space but somehow your have no stacks just sell it, no biggy.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Isn't Ezreal's W already good enough? Lol...looks like the age of Ez, I guess.

Oops, twas a ratio buff, nvm. Guess AP Ez will be a little stronger, then.
Rank 5, would take 300 AP to break even

Lovage

Smash Hero
max - W playstyle on ez was for ****IES very glad they're incentivizing maxing Q again like it shuld be

but

the changes aren't that big, ez will stay in the same spot this patch

all the nerfs were very weak imo (alistar prolly the harshest)
all targeted at either the top bans or at the top playeds (AD carries pretty much being a 3-man show at pro level atm)

expect ali and shen to still be permabanned, ezreal/corki/graves to still be permapicked

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
I'm happy for the moment speed nerf on Alistar, now he'll just be as fast as my Lulu :]
Boots of Mobility. Should be built on Maokai, Nautilus, and MAYBE Amumu. Movement speed in general is getting a lot of love.

You can't stop Alistar by dropping his movement speed by 5. I imagine the "nerf" won't change the fact that he'll still be instabanned since his kit is so good for ganking lanes. He's like Shaco except he provides more utility and tankiness for his team late game. Much less of a carry.

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
I'm starting to wonder which junglers you probably don't need Mobility Boots with now. They're so good for sticking, bypassing wards, roaming, etc.

Nocturne doesn't need it; pretty beastly on everyone else. I probably wouldn't put it on Jarvan, and putting it on Mundo is bit overkill.

It's definitely and early/mid game item, tho'. If you don't successfully gank, counterjungle, or clear enough wards with oracles to remove vision it becomes a bad investment into late game.

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
Haunting guise just got some newfound respect from me. Hilarious on Malphite. Sorc boots, double doran's rings, haunting guise, sunfire, abyssal. Massive deeps.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Ill be on around 11:15 just got outta work jetting home and showering. Hope you brought your gold medal plays for tonight fellas

:phone:

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
So I just pubstomped a game with AP/AS Kayle.

Had a Fiora top and did Q>E>3 autos>exhaust>2 autos at level 4 and just ***** all her health away.

The enemy team surrendered when I got a triple kill 3v1 in my ult.

I had Nashors, Wits end, Ionic Spark, Guinsoos and a WotA.

Kira-

Smash Champion
Giving away $10 RP card if I reach 100 viewers

IF YOU CAN FIND lT IN YOUR HEART

TO BE A REAL MAN/WOMAN

PLZ CLICK AND COMMENT ON THESE PAGES

AND IF U PLAY LEAGUE OF LEGENDS TELL UR FRIENDS WHO PLAY LEAGUE OF LEGENDS THANK YOU AND SORRY FOR PLUGGING

http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueofleg...0_elo_stream_giving_away_free_rp_cards_if_we/

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=28597966#post28597966

EDIT:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QidJkXNntVI

Also Mogwai I found you in this combo video @ 1:11 LOL NIC FLASH

EDIT 2: FUUUU IM IN HIS FIRST LEE SIN MONTAGE

Top Bottom