• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

Scamp

Smash Master
BRoomer
Eve buffs are welcome but they don't really address her problems other than running out of mana early. She'll still do that but not as quickly now.

Reep

Smash Rookie
fun fact, reep is the first person who I ignored in ranked ever.
Jeez, what elo was that?

Corki, Graves, and Alistar nerfs are laughable.
Nah dude, they "fixed" Alistar. I mean, 5 movespeed and 50 range on W? wow wtf Riot i demand refund on my ali skins!!! Now I have to be inside Caitlyn's range before I can Malphite ult her! so stupid.

jpak

Smash Lord
Nah dude, they "fixed" Alistar. I mean, 5 movespeed and 50 range on W? wow wtf Riot i demand refund on my ali skins!!! Now I have to be inside Caitlyn's range before I can Malphite ult her! so stupid.
Someone should explain to him why his analysis is both stupid and wrong.

Reep

Smash Rookie
I have no idea, it was back in season 1. I think it was somewhere between 1900-2000, but that's just a rough guess based on where I was for the majority of season 1.
Oh, I was under the impression I got queued with/against you on my smurf. My apologies. I got ignored by a lot of people when I streamed elo hell. Mid is entitled to blue buff because all the pros do it in tournaments.

Could you? I don't really play Alistar. I could use some tips.

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
no one else is volunteering, get em papa J!

Oh, I was under the impression I got queued with/against you on my smurf. My apologies. I got ignored by a lot of people when I streamed. Mid is entitled to blue buff because all the pros do it in tournaments.
I ignored you because you constantly berated me for 5+ games straight. Even in games where I was doing well. But of course I deserved it because I'm SmashGizmo and miraculously always stay high elo by my pure luck.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
maybe i'll watch mogwai's stream while people continue to queue dodge for over 15 minutes

!@#@%@#$

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I recognize Reep from gamefaqs, not really sure how he found his way here aside from google searching his name.

Reep

Smash Rookie
I recognize Reep from gamefaqs, not really sure how he found his way here aside from google searching his name.
I play ssb64 on the Galaxy all day every day. Someone told me to check out smashboards. Did a forum-wide search of my name, mainly looking for butthurt babies from the Galaxy. Instead I found this thread. You work with what you got, right?

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Welcome. You play any other smash games aside from 64? Also are you familiar with competitive play(Z-cancelling etc) or do you just play a lot casually? Just curious.

Top Bottom