• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

Okuser

Smash Ace
wow 1650 for platinum in teams is even more ****ing ******** than the changes they made to solo queue.

I own like 3 ****ing ranked teams that are platinum. I could literally sell spots on the teams so people can get platinum.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Sounds interesting but have to see i'll be open. Though as a support player i probably won't get far xD my csing is terrible

Lovage

Smash Hero
wow 1650 for platinum in teams is even more ****ing ******** than the changes they made to solo queue.

I own like 3 ****ing ranked teams that are platinum. I could literally sell spots on the teams so people can get platinum.

dude who gives a ****

Coney

Smash Master
really really REALLY disappointed that the prem skin is for that ***** ***** janna

diamond sounds REALLY tempting, really hope i can find the time

What's The Point

Smash Master

You have to win at least 5 games on a team for it to count. Doesn't change much from the idea but there is time commitment.

Edit - Also I think you had to join the team before Sep 1st.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
okuser you are barely even plat, i dont know why you are *****ing so hard

im glad i get premium awards even if i dont make it back to my highest elo, although thats not going to stop me from trying

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Had my first >60 minute game in a long time. We won exclusively because we got Shen and had him split push after we were originally losing. Both teams got so tanky that nobody would die in some of the teamfights. Guardian Angel and Shen are both ANTI FUN :mad:
I mean I like winning but holy crap that was boring.

HondaFoo

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
HondaFoo
Westrice and Johnny in the same division in the Crs 1v1 Tourney, looking forward to that. Okuser and ZionSpartan together as well (and me) HYPEEE

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
played a bunch of 1v1s tonight

nunu is godlike, but probably permabanned
cho is great
singed is troll
ad sion seems good, but i want play him a bit more to get a better idea of where he stands
havent played yorick but i think he would do good early, but not do as well late
tryndamere is same as sion

ap soraka #1

Vyke

Smash Champion
I'd probably roll Jayce a lot, considering how little he cares about most match-ups. Maybe Caitlyn? If you get ahead on her it'd probably be pretty easy to squeeze out 3 kills, and one of her strengths is laning. There's also Morde who could just continually push, I guess.

Leblanc? Though it depends on the enemy laner. If it's Blind Pick, do you just gamble without trying to counter?

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
tankiness beats out ad carries

blademail frozen heart ninja tabi gggg

HondaFoo

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
HondaFoo
stack BTs, get LW
It's all about using that initial 1350 gold, first kill usually wins the game

I've been having good luck with Riven, especially considering I first started playing her yesterday, but she gets kited easily I feel

Cho is good if you can survive early against a lot of zoning, I came back to win a few times after getting ***** early

And btw don't try using Lux, just don't do it

@Okuser: 16char is Kira on SWF

Also LEMME GET ON ONE OF DEM PLAT TEAMS OKUSER

:denzel:

Oro?!

Smash Hero
well if you are gonna use FH as a reason to why ADs suck, then it seems fine lol. FH+Thornmail is like BT+LW value, but it should be easier to outfarm/zone a lot of characters as an AD. **** it just play jayce.

HondaFoo

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
HondaFoo
If anyone is on EUWest right now playing during the patch add me, name is HondaFoo HondaEU because I don't play on EU enough to get my account permabanned

MrEh

Smash Hero
I'd probably roll Jayce a lot, considering how little he cares about most match-ups.
Play Renekton and just outplay everyone.

I am serious.

If it's Blind Pick, do you just gamble without trying to counter?
That's the nature of Blind Pick unfortunately. Just pick and champ and go in balls deep.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Draft 1v1 would be completely unbalanced so it has to be blind pick.. Bans can be in chat.

Jayce probably is best as he is ranged and a bruiser

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
I hope this years gold skin looks as ******** as last years.
wanna get gold in 3s? theres a special thing you get if you are ranked in all 3 categories that i wanna get

can i be on one? :]

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
I don't think there'd be any reason for me to enter this tourney, but the 1v1 practice sounds really good.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
People searching keywords like curse and 1v1 tourney

Its not safe here to discuss strategies, we must move onto the secret chat room

What's The Point

Smash Master
I suspect that at the final DQ time there are going to be a lot of cases where both parties of a match report their oppenent as not showing up while neither of them tried to contact the other.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
hahaha, so many guests

curse 1v1 solomid lolpro

Top Bottom